A New Beginning

Inori's POV.

.......I....

....I Died......

But.... am I........

Freed from those chains?

I guess not....................

=================

'There was a Crooked man'
'He smiled a crooked smile'
'He walked a crooked mile'
'He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile'
'He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,'
'And they all lived together in a little crooked house.'

==================

..............*Drip*

"......-!" Ouch.... what the....

(Pain....? I thought I'm......huh?) Some memories played inside my mind. It feels really awkward and weird but.... Oh

So that's how it is. I didn't die. I got reincarnated inside a body of a girl called Inori Yume, the same as mine.

We had the same past but, the Inori here is too dense to realize. She was tricked, sold as a slave, and died a gruesome death.

She was punished by the third son of this manor. That snot nosed fat fucker....

Somehow, Inori caught the attention of that pig. He invited her but she refused because she had someone waiting for her.

It caused fatty pig to be angry. He then planned to rape her. Even though so, she fought him back. That pig fucker stabbed Inori 19 times until she was dead, not having the chance to taste her.

He then threw her away in a cave, where all dead slaves were put.

"....Damn....it" I hissed. I rose up slowly, ignoring the stinging pain on my body. This cave smells so rotten....

I looked around in order to find something useful but nothing was found. I sighed out loud and looked at my stomach, shoulders and legs.

There are some stab wound but... weird. All of them are patched up. "I was sure that, in Inori's memories, she was thrown out without her wound getting attended.

"Did someone healed me?" I murmured. But that's illogical. No one would come to this place and patch up a dead body. Except someone who had necrophilia. But.... that's also impossible

"No time to think of the hards stuffs. I better go to the city or something. My clothes is all raggy and ugly"

I walked out of the dark cave towards the bright sun. As the light showered me, I hissed. "Ngh....!" How many days have I been there? The sun stings a lot....

====================

On my way, I encountered a few people who I asked for help. Lucky they were kind enough to lend me a new comfy clothes and a bread.

Also, I found out about the place where I'm in : Ganymede.

Ganymede is the most biggest and most Powerful Empire in the land of Sorciere. But this empire was filled with tyranny.

Its Emperor : John Gavin Ganymede The 14th, have ruled Ganymede for almost 100 years. It was a fact that this John is, in reality, immortal. No one can fight him.

Those who against him will be killed of and be erased from the face of this world. John Gavin Ganymede has conquered 4 out of 7 continents and ruled them with an iron hand.

Though, a force dared to defy him. A united force of those who wants freedom and justice.

The Silver Wings.