Things Happen For A Reason or at least that's what daddy said

"Felicity!" I sighed climbing out of my tree turning to my farther. His green eyes sparkled for a moment as he loooed at me,"Come on now girl, it's time." I couldn't help but let the smile spread to my face, toaday was the day I could finally meet my little sister my parents had been talking about for forever. I walked with my dad getting into the backseat of his car, being only three I couldn't sit in the front seat just yet. I wondered what she would look like I hoped she had green eyes that sparkled like dads, he said mine did the same. He pulled up to the hosptial and opened my door for me as I jumped out. I looked at the building the front doors where large and there was too many windows for me to count, we walked inside and into a elevator with sides made of glass. It moved up quickly counting down each floor, 1,2,3,4. It came to a stop on the fourth floor and once the doors opened I searched up and down the halls for my mothers room finally I found the door marked Anderson and reached up to grab the knob. I barley managed to get the door open a bit when my farther pushed it the rest of the way open. "Mommma!!!!!!" I yelled looking around the room. Discovering she was not there I turned to my dad," Daddy, where's momma?" He studdied the room for a minute," Well baby girl I don't know she should be here, let me go and find out. You stay here till I get back don't you go wandering off, do you hear me?" I nodded that I understood he picked me up and put me on a chair and handed me a remote to watch cartoons on the tv. I clicked the buttons till I found a familar cartoon and I nesseled.into the chair looking up at the screen. It was about fifteen minutes later when my dad walked back into his rooms tears in his eyes. I got up from the chair and hugged his legs,"Daddy what's wrong?" He looked down at me for a minute before picking me up and sitting on the bed me in his lap," Felicity, your not gonna be able to see mommy for a long while." I didn't understand what he meant and I looked at him, tears came flowing down his checks," Mommy died Felic, but your little sister is alive.'" I felt tears start pouring down my face as I started shouting that I didn't care about a sister anymore I wanted my mom. We both sat there and cried for a while till my dad lifted his head and used his hand to wipe the tears from.my face,"Felic sweetheart we can't change what's done believe me if it was possible id go back right now and make her still be here but I can't, neither can you. Things happen for a reason Felicity, I know it makes no sense right now why your mother was taken away but this happened for a reason and one day you'll understand." I looked up at him I couldn't grasp how he could be so strong when to me the entire world just fell apart,I didn't want to understand later I wanted to understand now why someone would take my mother just like that as if she was nothing and didn't matter. Daddy carried me over to the nursery and through a glass window pointed to a little babby girl. She had blonde hair just like mommas and looked like she could weight no more than one of my baby dolls. " Her names Elania."