The Neglected Writer

There it was again.  That gloomy feeling from within.  I guess it has been there all this time.  I just chose to ignore it and get on with things,  with my life but here it is again. It was like a trigger of a gun being pulled and suddenly I was hit.  It dawned on me that I was actually feeling the same feeling that I've been avoiding all this time. I thought it was going to be all right. That one day,  I will get my place back and be a part of it but no.  Some people just want to rub it in my face,  that the thing that happened from the past will never be repeated.

They are the chosen ones.  The best people that will be the trophy to a thing that has been nonsense all along. "All hail the chosen ones!" Cheerings and loud cries of praises are being heard. Flattery and pride can be heard from their words.  Here they are being the Kings and Queens of the society.  The people who are all disguised as majestic human beings. Their precious cloaks clad with different unique diamonds and jewelries hidden under their normal clothes being seen by the audience. "Here's to the Great Chosen Ones! " ringing through my ears.

People think they are the only ones who could be best at something. They all thought they couldn't surpass their achievements and belong with their level.  Well,  I guess I will just prove them wrong.  I am the Neglected Writer and I will show them that they are not the only ones that could be on top but i too, can do it.