Chapter 10

Elena's POV

I opened my eyes because someone closed the door so hard it made me jump.

I looked at the person and saw that it was Damon,"Where have you been?"I asked him and he gave me a confused look"I was in a party"I gave him a glare and rolled my eyes.

"Damon the party ended 3 hours ago It's 7:31 am idiot"He then sighed and said"it's none of your business Gilbert"I got up and looked at him letting myself drown in his ocean eyes.

"It's my business because you're my friend"I said placing my hand on his shoulder and he stepped away,"You're not my friend Gilbert,anyways I told you it's none of your damn business!"He said raising his voice.

As soon as I heard him raise his voice I placed my hand on his mouth and whispered"Caroline and Bonnie are sleeping in the other room so keep your voice down,and when did I suddenly didn't become your friend Damon?"I asked him once again and he glared at me ignoring my question and walking out the door I grabbed his hand and then let him turn around to face me.

"Do you really want to know here I've been Elena,because if you do just keep your jealousy in place"He said stepping forwards and I stepped away until my back hit the tree"I went to a house,a girls house and had sex,are you happy now that you know where I've been"He said whispering the whole thing in my ear.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked at him as tears started to form in my eyes,I pushed him as hard as I could and started running.

When I got to the house I entered my room and locked the door behind me.

My back hit the door and I curled up into a ball and buried my head into my chest and started crying but I tried my best not to let out a sob but I did.

Why did he suddenly didn't want to be my friend,I quickly wiped the tears and told myself that Damon isn't worth it.

I went to the bathroom and had a bath,I brushed my teeth and wore something simple when I got out of the room I saw Bonnie and Caroline sitting on the couch worried I smiled at them and Caroline rolled her eyes.

"What's going on?"I asked her and she crossed her arms and said"Elena we heard you crying what's going on?"She asked and I said"Nothing is going on Caroline"I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge grabbing an apple.

"Elena we are worried what happened this morning?"Bonnie asked placing her hand on my shoulder"Nothing is going on!"I said raising my voice and they both stood there silently.

"Okay fine"Caroline said walking away with Bonnie"oh and by the way we are having breakfast together all of us,it includes Damon and Stefan"I hear her say from the living room.

"Stefan is on his way"I rolled my eyes and went to my room locking the door behind me,I sat on the bed and took a bite from the apple.

I took my phone and opened it entering Instagram and saw a picture of Damon and some girl and guess who it was.

Rose.

I quickly closed my phone throwing it next to me and ate my apple.

A FEW MINUTES LATER