Start of something new

Next day girls , Karai , Casey and  April were on they way to the lair .  They were talking .                   " So what do you think  about guys ? " April asked                                                                                                  " They are cute . Especially Donie . " Rarity said and start blush                                                                      " And I think Mikey the most funny and cute guy I ever met !! " Pinkie said                                               "*sigh* Raph seems ok but I still not understand why he is so rude .  "  Sunset said                               " Sunset , just give him a  time . I swear you if you'll know him better you won't think that he so rude . In fact I think he will open his hart for such a cute girl like you "    Casey said it to Sunset what made her blush and Applejack a bit jealous .                                                                                                  " * wisper to Applejack * But I think you more cute , beautiful and pretty than Sunset " * winks to Aj *                                                                                                                                                                                            This words made her blush but she quickly hid it.                                                                                                  " I think Leo is very good and pretty for leader . " Twilight said and start to blush                                             When they finaly get to the lair .                                                                                                                            " Hi Leo " Twilight said                                                                                                                                                        " Hi Twilight  . How are you ? "                                                                                                                                          " Fine . And what about you ?  "                                                                                                     " Ok . "                  
"Girls,  I heard that you playing in a band . Can you show us ?" Mike asked and made puppy eyes.                                                      "Of course we can! !!" Pinke said    "Come on girls !!"Rainbow said

When they sing they grown pony ears and tail.  After they finished song they was normal again.          "Wow it was awesome!!!" Everyone said                                    "You know,  I have a song that I wrote week ago and it's duet for boy and girl. "  Fluttershy said shyly  "I thought Twilight and Leo can sing this song.  You don't might?"                                                "I'd love to " Twilight and Leo said in one time and it made them blush lightly.And so girls start play and Twi and Leo start sing (video ) .  After singing.           "Leo, you have got beautiful voice!" Twilight said                         "*blush *Thanks Twilight but I must say that you got voice more beautiful than me ". He made her blush and they know that it can be start of something new.              To be Counted...   
MLP belongs to Hasbro
TMNT belongs to Nickelodeon
Sorry for that I didn't wrote lyrics.  It's becose I wrote this part from my phone.