The midnight in me

Later at night Twilight was getting ready to sleep. When she did her usual routine she went to bed and fall asleep quickly.
   Twilight was at the middle of black room where was no light.
"Hey, is anybody here?" Twilight asked but answer was silence. Suddenly light turned on. She saw her friends standing and whispering something to each other. She walked closer and heard about what they talked.
"I think, this Twilight is a danger for everyone!" Applejack said and girls nodded.
"Yeah, totally!! She tried to kill us at friendship games, what a psycho!!" Rainbow Dash said.
"And Everfree forest!! This happened because of her!! But somehow we managed to make her think that she is a good person. She's so stupid if she thinks that she good!!" Sunset said. Tears started to stream down Twilight's face.
"Girls, b-but you s-said that we are friends..." She said crying.
   Suddenly she saw Leo standing behind her back. She turned to face her crush and saw mad expression on his face.
"L-Leo..." She whispered.
"Monster!!" He screamed at her.
"Monster!!!! Monster!!!! Monster!!!!" Girls started pointing at Twilight.
"P-Please stop it!!!" Twilight screamed through tears.
   Suddenly everything disappeared and girl felt a pair of hands on her shoulders. And evil laugh. It was her.
"Get away from me!!!" Twilight screamed. Midnight Sparkle just laughed.
"I won't because me it's real you and everyone knows it!!" She said and Twilight started to scream loudly.
"Ahhhh!!!!" Twilight woke up screaming and sweating. She quickly run up to the mirror. She looked like a mess. After she changed, she decided to go for a walk on the rooftop to clear her thoughts. As soon as she got there she started crying.
    Suddenly music started to play and Twilight whipped her tears and started to sing.
Twilight:
It used to be so simple
It was a world I understood
I didn't know what I didn't know
And life seemed pretty good
But now the darkness rises from
somewhere deep inside of me
Her power overtakes me
Can I keep this midnight from getting free?
If I can stay in the light, I know
I'll be free
And I can start to behold, I can start to be me!
But instead I'm struggling with all that I see
And these friends mustn't see the midnight in me!
The midnight in me...
They mustn't see the midnight in me...
What Twilight didn't known that someone was watching her for whole this time.
"Twilight?"
"L-leo?!"
To be Continued...
MLP EG belongs to Hasbro
TMNT belongs to Nickelodeon
Song name is "The midnight in me" from MLP EG The Legend of Everfree