Him

You can count the times you have spoken to him, on one hand.

But of course you don't remember what you talked about for almost all of those times because you were too busy admiring his face, and voice, and eyes.

HOWEVER the first time was the life-changing moment when you realised that he was such a beautiful human being, inside and out. (Even though you don't actually know that because you don't speak to each other.)

The first time you remember, for sure. He started the conversation, and you were fine until you paid attention to his smooth voice and thick accent. Until you paid attention to how the light hit his eyes or the light IN HIS EYES.

You may have not felt it at the moment.

But you. YOU
Were.
Done.
For.

Once that LIGHT was shed on you, sooner or later, he would become the only thing on your mind. 24/7.

You would fall into this addiction to this person who might not even notice you. Barely talk to you.
Look at you.
Interact. With you.

You would fall into this dark place where he controls how you dress, what you eat.

Or where you go, what you say, what you do. He'll control you.

During which he would still barely acknowledge your existence.

And it's not his fault. Remember that.

But of course the only one who can save you from this dark place, is him.