And So It Began

Suddenly you notice him everywhere.

You notice that during lunch he always sits in the table right across from yours.

You notice that his science class is also right across from yours.

And if you timed your exit perfectly you could walk behind him because it was so easy to notice that he's always one of the first to leave the class.

Spotting him in the crowd during assembly becomes second nature. And so does seeing him in the halls when you feel your eyes drawn to him before you even notice it's him you're looking at.

He becomes this person that is suddenly everywhere you go, everywhere you are, and you can't help but wonder why you haven't noticed this confident and chill and extremely attractive guy before.

Why haven't you heard of him? Is he new? Are you really just that oblivious?

After a while you end up going where he goes. Taking the hallways he takes. Hanging around his classrooms with your friends to make it seem like you have a reason​ to be there.

Because you just really want to see him all the time. You honestly can't spend a day without seeing his face or hearing his voice.

But some days you don't even need to try find him, or be near him because he's just always there. Seeing him becomes inevitable, as you had eventually shaped your routine around his.

In the hallways you always see his smile and you always slow down because he moves too fast and you never want the moment to end.

In the canteen line you love queuing up behind him to admire his broad back and fluffy hair in its natural bed head look.

You have had thoughts that maybe he noticed you as well. And maybe you should be worried about noticing him too much. Maybe that's why he is everywhere, he wants to see you? But you've never caught him looking at you, yet. Never making eye contact in the hallways, never turning back when you walk behind him.

He hasn't noticed you for real, yet. Right now you are still living outside his world. You are just observing and not a part of his life, yet.

It's one sided mirror, you can gaze at him for as long as you like because no matter how long you stare at him, there isn't anything worth having him look back at.