Chapter 2

Why did he have to be here?! Why now? Of course having my luck I was in a rush out of the shower and forgot to put on my gloves which was VERY RARE. All I had to do was avoid him... how hard could that be? I split up from the girls to find a dress because if they chose, I would either look like a pretty princess or have so many things to try on that it would take hours.

I found a beautiful black skater-style dress with lack patterns all over and Full length sleeves to minimize any physical contact. Next were the shoes which I found pretty quickly, they were ankle boot with wedge heels and laces on front. I didn't really need anything else but on my way to the fitting rooms I saw a gorgeous black ribbon choker with silver patterns and a Jade stone in the centre which was the same colour as my contacts, so of course, I got that too. After choosing everything I called the girls over for their opinions.

Half way through changing, I heard Ara calling out to someone and at the time I didn't care about it because I never really get involved with her other friends but I did care when I found out it was a guy, not that I have a problem with guys, but this guy was someone I was trying to avoid. Hunter. He wasn't alone either, Ryker and Ian were with him.

Thinking I could wait them out I just stood there in my new outfit which I have fallen in love with. "How long are ya gonna take in there?" I heard Millie's voice through the curtain.

"I'm not sure about it..." They could probably tell I was lying through my teeth because Ara yanked open the curtain and said "Girl you look great, no need for doubts!" I could see Hunter eyes going up and down my body hungrily. He tried to reach out for my hand and just as he was about to take it, I broke out of a trance I didn't realise I was in and tried to dodge it. I moved too quickly and ended up falling backwards onto my back with my knees up feet not far away from my thighs, which gave everyone a full view of my underwear.

If Hunter was looking at me weirdy before, now he looked at me like he wanted to kill me. He let out a low growl. He whispered something in Rykers ear in which he replied to with a nod as they all walked off. I just sat there in confusion and embarrassment as Ara came over to help me up. She sniggered and then said "He was totally checking you out" but then it got worse because she then said "Might wanna avoid him at the party tonight!"

-----

Thank you soo much for reading and voting and I'm so so so sorry for updating so late and I hope you enjoyed! I'll try updating quicker next time! Love ya