Chapter 3

I'm so sorry for taking so long but I wasn't sure if I was going to continue this book but I decided I would, as you can probably tell. I got caught up on a load of homework too but now that's all out of the way I can get back to writing. I'm going to try to update regularly but I cant promise anything right now. I will try though and I appreciate everyone's support. Thank you!

-E

~~~~~~~~~

After the disastrous events whilst dress shopping, I decided to get home as quickly as I could to avoid anything else happening. I had 6 hours before the party which meant I had 3 hours before Arabella drags me from my 'home'.

I quickly jumped in the shower and only washed my body seeing as I had already had a shower that day. After that, I quickly blow dried my hair before straightening it so it would be easier to style. This time I made sure I grabbed my gloves so 'it' wouldn't happen again. As I had spare time, I decided to watch Teen Wolf. The irony...

As expected, Ara doesn't bother to Knock and instead, barges through my house. "Ever heard of privacy? Or even knocking?!" She (being her sarcastic self) replied with,

"No, what's that?" I just rolled my eyes as she continued to drag me from my house. After throwing me in the car, she charges back in to get my outfit. Chucking them at me, she got into the driver's seat and sped away.

-* At Arabella's house *-

Once we got to her house, Millie ran up to me, grabbed my stuff and legged it back through the house and up to Ara's bedroom. When I got there, I saw all of our dresses neatly laid out across her bed. "we're gonna look good!" Ara said as she walked through the door. Her parents were out on a "business trip" in Florida, so we had the house to ourselves.

As one of them pulled me out of my clothes, the other one was throwing them at me, then shoving me through the bathroom door. "I can dress myself you know?!"

After I got into my dress, I walked back into the bedroom where Millie was stood in a blood red dress that stopped just above her knees. It was skin tight and showed a little cleavage and had off-shoulder straps. A moment later Arabella came out in a navy, strapless play-suit with a thin, silver belt. Her outfit made her eyes stand out and legs look longer - not that they needed to. After we checked each other out I realised I was the only one who hadn't done their makeup and Ara seemed to be reading my mind as she shouted " I call makeup!"

" I'm doing her hair!" Millie screeched, reminding me that I hadn't done my hair yet either.

What felt like hours later, I had a black smokey eye and blood red lipstick which stood out against my nearly colourless attire. Millie had done a simple half-up-half-down style with my hair but curled the bottom half of it. The part she put up was in a neat, flower-like bun.

Personally, I thought it was too much but oh well... can't change it now. The hair reminded me of my mother. She always had hers like this...

A hard object hitting my back snapped me out of my trance. They had thrown a shoe at me... typical. "Bitch let's go!" As Millie called for a taxi, we all checked we had everything we needed in our bags. I made sure to bring pepper spray... you never know. Although I would probably just use my hands anyway.

When we made our way downstairs, the taxi pulled up. "Get in losers we're going partying!"

"Really? Regina George?" She didn't say anything but just rolled her eyes instead.

As the taxi pulled away, I was regretting my decision to actually go. Especially since he would be there.

Ten minutes later, we arrived at a huge house. Plastic red cups were carelessly thrown over the front garden and drunk teenagers being VERY indecent, looked as though they had been thrown around too.

The stench of beer was everywhere as we walked through the house. I'm sure if there weren't bodies everywhere and the place was actually clean, this house would be a nice place. Sadly, that wasn't so.

As we made our way to the kitchen, drunken bodies were grinding against each other. Ryker was the guy serving drinks and was topless... yayy... not. We don't need any more over confident guys showing off to girls.

Seeing as werewolves and alcohol aren't the best combination, I just made myself a weak vodka and coke. With my little red cup, Millie dragged me to the dance floor. Normally she drags Ara but seeing as she had gone off on some sort of 'adventure', I took her place. I didn't dance but instead just watched Millie swaying her hips to Mr.Brightside. At some point whilst she was dancing, she took my drink off me. On my way to get another, I tripped and fell into a wall. After a few seconds, I realised how good the 'wall' smelled and when I looked up, I saw the devil himself. I tried to get away but his warmth was so comforting and my body, and wolf, wanted to stay.

Suddenly, I was pulled away into someone else's chest and held there tightly. I knew who it was immediately when he growled at Hunter. My brother had come to the rescue.(A/N if you're confused, I changed the prologue so You might wanna re-read it) "You weren't invited." Hunter growled.

"I thought high school parties were for everyone," George taunted with a smirk on his face. Bearing his teeth, Hunter looked as though he was going to kill him. All I could think was: Shit's about to get real...

~~~~~~

Again, I'm really sorry I took so long to update. I hope you enjoyed! I appreciate any advice you guys would give me. Bye xxx

-E