Stop The Pain

It may not seem like it, but there are many people out there who feel like they aren't worthy of their life. They feel like they don't belong, and never will. They feel like they'll never be loved. I know a girl who feels out of place. Sometimes, she has the urge to go to the sky and end the pain. She's my best friend, and I've known her for as long as I can remember. As often as I can, I try to do things that let her know that I care. That she DOES have someone to turn to in the world. Someone who she can trust and talk to when she feels low. Recently, good things have happened, and she has found a way to handle her sadness: writing on her arm. It's a good replacement of cutting, and I suggest it instead of self-harm. Luckly. she never did cut, but it's a good stress ball-related activity. If any of you know someone who is depressed or thinks about committing suicide, try to get them to open up. If they admit to it, talk to them. Let them know that they aren't alone in the world. If everyone did this, the world would be a better place. No one would be sad. I understand that some wounds are just too big to heal, but it can't hurt to assure someone they have someone there for them. If you've read this, spread the word. Make others feel loved. Stop the pain. Some of you may be thinking, "That's a stupid idea and it will never work." But I say, "How would you know?" We'll never truly know unless we try. So please do try. You could save someone's life.