Doctor visit and an attack!

--A week later- 

"Kuro! Get back to bed the doctor is coming and you need to relax!" Mahiru exclaimed throughout the apartment, walking over to his Servamp to make him go back into the room. "Mahiru...I'm nervous and terrified and doctors aren't my thing, let me walk off the nerves damn it." Kuro mumbled, now Mahiru can't argue with that and the way Kuro is holding his stomach made the Eve change his mind about forcing him back to lay down. He feels so guilty.. 

"Alright Kuro, you can walk around but please be careful.." Mahiru pleaded, watching Kuro nod and head over to the kitchen for a snack. It's only been a few days since Misono and Lily allowed Kuro back to the apartment with at least two or three visits a week to check on him, but ever since Mahiru knew, he made sure to keep his act in check and not yell at the poor Servamp of his, occaisionally allowing Kuro to come with him on night walks since he started to enjoy them lately. "Hey Kuro? I have to go to the store, we ran out of yogurt so I'll be back soon." Mahiru announced, grabbing his bag and his shoes to slip them on, Kuro did a soft hum and waved a hand towards the boy, watching the boy smile and leave. Maybe he could nap for a bit til Mahiru gets back..

---

"Wake up Servamp of Sloth. You're coming with us." A voice spoke, causing Kuro to wearily blink his eyes from where he laid on the couch, he sensed danger and a whole lot of it. Widening his eyes, he jumped away to a good distance apart from the danger. Blinking, he saw who the voice belonged to. Touma from C3. Who told them? How did they know? Did they know about it? 

Questions kept popping up into Kuro's mind, they wanted him to go with them? Like hell he's going back to wherever hell hole they have now, not when there's children involved, his small bump on his abdomen lets his siblings know that they are indeed, growing rapidly everyday. "Sloth, we don't want to hurt you and your unborn child, so let's settle this peacefully and come with us." Touma spoke again, stepping forward with a hand extended, intended to grab his frozen body. "No, like hell I'm going with someone who hurt my Eve. Fuck off." Kuro growls, summoning out his claws to defend himself until someone comes to help, where was Mahiru? Was he attacked too? Kuro will hate himself if he wasn't there to defend his Eve, he didn't want to regret anything anymore.. 

"I don't apologize for his stubbornness. I insist you come with us, we'll even help you get rid of them for you." the man said, dropping his arm, he was getting impatient. "Fine, you want me? You got it." Kuro glared dangerously, stomping over to the newly extended hand and lifting his leg to kick the man out of the apartment with a powerful force, closing and locking the balcony door, of course not without yelling down at the C3 members who are attempting to come back up to grab him forcefully. "You woke me from my nap. Go die." and with that, he closed the curtains, moving back to the couch to lay down again, retracting his claws and hugging his own stomach as a barrier. Maybe he is being a lot more careful now. 

What he didn't know, was that three people quickly showed up at the scene, gasping for breath at the speed of their panic, only to see a flying man leave the apartment balcony with a force, hearing a yell from the Servamp that lived there. Mahiru couldn't help but sigh in relief that Kuro was able to take care of it, while Belkia and Tsubaki laughed at Touma's pain and failure in trying to get what he wants, it was oddly amusing. "We should check on Nii-san in case they did hurt him." Tsubaki spoke up after laughing his heart out, but Belkia stepped in and grinned. "It goes to show that messing with a pregnant and tired vampire could get you killed, ne Tsubakyun? " Belkia laughed, Tsubaki and Mahiru couldn't agree more as they walk up to the apartment room to check on Kuro. 

"Kuro? Sorry I'm a little late, Sakuya wanted to tell me something and Tsubaki and Belkia came along. Are you okay? I got the yogurt.." Mahiru announced upon opening the door, a pained groaned caught their attention. Bags dropped on the floor and sounds of footsteps sounded in the apartment, Kuro was laid on the floor with blood running down his chin. Something deffinately happened here.