Chapter One

Chapter One

*Jack*

*Something was off today. I didn't know what it was but something just didn't seem right.North seemed to notice as well.We both study the globe a few lights went on and a few went off.This wasn't unusual people started to believe and people stopped everyday.

I twirled my staff in my hand a small island caught my eye it only had two little lights only one stayed lit the other flickered.Someone was questioning there belief. I had never noticed this place on the globe.

"Hey what is this place?" I asked North pointing to the island.

"Oh thats Arendelle" He tells me not even looking my way "Ingnore it there not even part of this dimension they have no idea guardians exist."

"Then why is there lights?"

North came to my side looking at Arendelle "Thats odd no one there has believed in the guardians for at least not in a million years."

I study this small island for some reason I had a feeling this small place was going to be part of something big.Another part of me felt like i knew this place but from were? I couldnt remember? North and I didn't move for a moment it wasn't intill Tooth flew in that we turned and forgot about the place.Tooth flew around looking at the globe she seemed worried.

"Whats wrong Tooth?" North asked.

"Oh nothing its just" she paused.

"Just What?" I questioned.

"I just had a Nightmare"

*Elsa*

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" My best friend asked.

"No Jack!" I tell him.

"Oh come on you never want to have funny anymore!" he pouted.

For a boy around 300 years old he was such a child. I stood looking in the mirror I had been locked in my room by myself for a few years now ever since I struck Anna in the head with my powers.Jack was like me he had the same curse as me but he believed it was a gift. When he did his magic I could see why he thought that, his powers were beautiful.

"Jack just leave me alone please!" I begged.

"Fine if your going to be like that I'll leave if you ever need me you know what to do"  he frowned flying away.

I sighed he just didn't undersand I don't have time for fun I have to learn to control my powers. I had to learn by myself and Jack was a distraction intill I could learn how to control my powers I wouldn't call Jack.

I sighed at the memory realizing I never called my friend after that.Tears formed in my eyes he probably forgot about me.Oh Jack! As I sat in the stupid cell that Pitch locked me in I couldn't help but think of him.Jack had once told me about Pitch I couldn't say I actually believed him I didn't know much about Jack besides he was a winter spirit and I was one of the few people who could see him.

I knew small things about him like favorite color or game but I didn't know about his past or life outside of Arendelle and I would never know. The only thing I knew about his past was of how he saved his sister and became a spirt.

Nightmares ran around outside my cage which was like a bird cage just bigger.In the corner hung another cage but inside was a small boy I didn't know and a younge girl. They were both were sound asleep. I watched as the struggled in there sleep they were having nightmares.

"Hey!" I called lowly"Wake up!"

After a bit of calling the little boy shot up he rubbed his eyes and looked at me.The little girl woke up to she smiled she was adorable.

"What is you name?" I wondered.

"Im Jamie" the boy tells me "And this is my sister Sophie"

"How you get here?" I asked.

"The evil man took us he wants to use us against my friends" Jamie tells me.

"Friends?"

"Yah Santa, The easter bunny, Tooth fairy, sandman and then my best firend Jack Frost!" he explain."There Guardians"

My breath hitched Jack my childhood firend was a guardian? More tears fell down my face not only did I have to kill the guardians I had to kill my old friend.

"Why are you here?" he questioned.

I told him everything leaving out the killing parts. He listened his face pressed against the bars of the cage. He frowned at my story when I finished he sighed then smiled brightly after a minute he starts jumping causeing the cage to shake . I was confused for a moment then I heard it a strange creeking sound his sister jumped to her messy blond hair falling in her face thats when it happened the cage broke free landing on the ground. The metal door broke open I gasped wow children were smart these days!

Jamie walked over to my cage climbing up and unlocking my cage door it flund open I stood in shook.Slowly I climb out of the cage once on the ground Sophie lached on to me I carefully patted her head.

"I know how to save your kingdom your sister and my friends" Jamie states.

"How?"

"First we have to get to the guardians!" he tells me.

"Why?"

"So they can come up with a plan!" he said.

"But you said you had a plan?"

"Yah and that was get The Guardians they defeated Pitch once they can do it again" he assured "whats your name by the way?"

"Elsa"

"Wait you have ice powers right?"

"Yes Why?" I wondered.

"Jacks told me so much about you he'll be happy to see you!" I gave him a confused Jack hadn't forgot about me? This made my heart flutter.I smiled brightly.Then a thought crossed my mind.

"How do we get there I don't know how to get across dimensions" I tell him.

"With this" He pulls a ball with snowflakes and other things inside."Lets go defeat Pitch!"

With that he through the globe down on the ground a portal appeared Sophie started to jump up and down she was excited. I picked up Sophie and set her on my hip taking a breath. You can do this Elsa! You have to do this! I close my eyes and jumped in Jack Frost here I come....