Visiting Port Royal Pain in the Arse

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Percy Jackson, nor Heroes of Olympus, Rick Riordan does

Year: 1720-1750

Location: Marooned on a random island in the middle of the ocean

??? POV:

I crawled to the shore and turned around to watch as my former first mate sailed away with my ship The Loyal Tide, or better known as The Black Pearl. I growled and took stock of what I had. Pistol with one shot, check; Celestial bronze cutlass that was blessed to not only be able to hurt mortals but also be able to change into any style of sword, check; clothes, check; hat, check; Rum, not check.

"Gods! Why did they have to take my rum!" I yell in outrage before I turn on my heel and stalk inwards looking for anything I could use to get off of this Gods forsaken spit of land

(Several years later)

??? POV:

I woke up suddenly from a nightmare. I wiped the cold sweat from my forehead before getting out of my bed and walking to a drawer in my desk. I open the drawer and reach inside before pulling out a gold coin with a chain connected to it. I had no idea what the coin meant or why a boy was wearing it when we fished him up from a shipwreck ten years prior, but I didn't care it looked beautiful. I put it around my neck and looked in the mirror where I admired its beauty and how it complimented my honey blonde hair and storm grey eyes when suddenly there was a knock on my door and I quickly hid the coin under my shirt before rushing to get my robes on.

"Annabeth! Time to wake up!" My father shouted as he kept knocking on the door

As soon as I got my robes on, the door opened and my father, Fredrick Chase, Governor of Port Royal, walked in and ushered me out of my room.

"Father, what is the meaning of this?" I ask as we reach a dressing room with servants holding a box that I immediately open to see a set of clothes "Father, its wonderful" I say as I take it out and walk behind the obstruction with the servants following me and they start helping put on a strange pink garment "What is this"

"It's a corset, I hear it's the latest fashion in London" he says as I feel it tighten around me and I gasp for air quickly

"Well, the women in London must have learned not to breathe." I said in exasperation as the corset tightened more

Just then, I heard a loud noise and my father turned and walked out of the room possibly to see who it was.

Third Person POV:

Down stairs in the main room, a scrawny Latino boy with impish features looked around quickly before finding a spot to hide a decorative candle that fell off of the main piece. He put the candle in a small container just as Fredrick walked down the stairs.

"Ah, Mr. Valdez good to see you again" Fredrick said as Valdez walked over and displayed a case

"Sir, I have your order" Valdez said as he opened the case and brought out a sword and scabbard before handing it to Fredrick who unsheathed it and looked at it "It's made out of Imperial gold and has a steel edge" Valdez said before holding out his hand "If I may"

"Certainly" Fredrick responds before handing Valdez the sword to which he placed on an outstretched finger

"Perfectly balanced, perfect for Commodore Grace" Valdez said as he flipped the sword in his hands before catching it and handing it back to Fredrick Hilt first