Chapter Fifty Three

Songs for this chapter:
· Hot & Cold - Katy Perry
· Stay The Night - Zedd

Jade's POV

"Your lips taste like coffee." Harry blurted out, flashing a smile afterwards. Way to ruin a moment Harry!

"Er, did you find out what you were wondering? "

"Yup." He responded,  putting emphasis on the 'p'.

"And?"

"That's for me to know and for you to never found out." Harry said as he put the keys in the ignition and started up the car.

"Harry! " I whined.

"I'm not telling you." He said, putting the car in reverse and pulling out of the parking lot.

"Fine!" I spat, crossing my arms over my chest. I turned my head and looked out the window, watching the buildings and houses pass by us.

"Jade." Harry said, but I didn't reply.

"Jaaaaadeeee." He sung. "Jade there's no need to sulk."

"Jade, Jade, Jade, Jade." He kept repeating my name so I just flipped him the bird. "Are you sure you want to come back to my flat?"

"Yeah." I replied and immediately covered my mouth with my hand.

"Ha, it speaks!"

"Sod off!"

"Well we're almost there so..."

"Yeah, can I take a shower at your flat?"

"Of course,  I'll just have to get your suitcase from the backseat. "

"Alright. " I replied as Harry pulled into his flat buildings parking lot.

Harry shut off the car and opened his door exiting the vehicle. I reached my hand out to open the door, but Harry appeared at the door and opened it for me. "Hold on, I'm gonna get your suitcase. " Harry said as he opened the backseat door on the passengers side. "Alright we're all set." He said slamming the door with his left hand and holding my suitcase in his right.  I didn't reply,  because truthfully I didn't know what to say. So instead I just followed him to the building door and entered the lift.

"Damian might be home." Harry said as the lift's doors closed.

"Oh joy." I replied sarcastically.

"He fancies you."

"No." I shook my head in disbelief.

"I'm not even lying."

"I'm just going to pretend that I didn't hear that." I said as the lift door's opened. Harry chuckled while stepping out of the lift, he then proceeded to walk ahead of me down the hall. I walked casually and met up with Harry just as he put his key in the flat door.

Harry's POV

"Mate." Damian said from his spot on the couch. "And Ja...I mean Juliet. "

"I'm going to go shower." Jade mumbled.

I handed her the suitcase and she walked away down the hall into the restroom slamming the door behind her. "What's up with her?" Damian asked as I took a seat beside him.

"Nothing,  she just wanted to shower. "

"So what all happened? "

"Not much, I ate, she drank a cuppa and we kissed. "

"Wait let's backtrack for a minute. You kissed?"

"Erm, yeah."

"And what happened? "

"I ruined the moment. "

"How? Y' said something embarrassing didn't you?"

"Painfully embarrassing. "

"Tell me." Damian pressed.

"I told her that her lips tasted like coffee."

"Ouch!" Damian exclaimed. "You've always been known to tell bad jokes."

"Hey, my jokes are genius! "

"Yeah, no."

"I'm good." Jade said behind us as she walked out of the restroom.

"You showered that quickly?" Damian asked as I heard Jade walking towards us.

"Yeah." Jade replied,  as she stood beside me in black skinnys, a black sweater, and one of my white towels wrapped around her head.

"What are you guys doing? " Damian asked.

"We're going to watch movies. "

"Oh, mind if I join?"

"Of course not." Jade exclaimed sarcastically and plopped down on the couch in between Damian and I.

"Do we need any popcorn? Sodas? " I asked and Damian and Jade shook their heads. "Well I want a coke."

"What movie are we watchin' ? " Damian asked.

"You choose one Jade and Damian you choose the other." I said as I got off the couch and proceeded to walk into the kitchen.

"Hey Harry,  do we have any beers? " Damian yelled.

I opened up the fridge and strangely enough there was 5 bottles left. "Yeah." I yelled back.

"Give me one." Damian said.

"I guess I'll take one too, please." Jade said politely.

I reached in to the fridge and grabbed three. Screw the Coke, if they were drinking, then I wanted to drink also. "Juno." Jade said.  

"God no." Damian groaned.

I chuckled while closing the refrigerator door. I then proceeded to walk into the living room. " Here you go." I said as I passed Jade and Damian the beers that they had asked for.

"Thanks mate." Damian said and sat down on the couch.

"Yeah, thanks." Jade said shyly, copying Damian's actions.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked.

"It's a surprise. " Damian replied as I sat down beside Jade.

4 and a half hours later, we had already watched Hannibal Rising and Juno. " Juno is the best movie ever!" Jade exclaimed, while standing up from the couch.

"Your mind is playing tricks on you. " Damian said jokingly.

" C'mon Michael Cera is gorgeous! "

"I have to disagree." I said and Jade's mouth dropped open.

"C'mon Michael Cera is gorgeous. " Damian mimicked Jade.

"Again, I disagree. Michael Cera is not gorgeous,  I am." I said and flashed a smile.

"Oh yes Harry you are sooo gorgeous,  let's go shag, yeah?" Damian asked in a fake posh voice.

"Do you want to stay the night? " I asked Jade, completely ignoring Damian's outburst.  "If not I can take you home."

"Of course." Jade replied with a smile.