Chapter Seventy Five - Part 1*

Songs For The Chapter:

· Sleeping With A Friend - Neon Trees

· Good Enough - Evanescence

· So - Ed Sheeran

· Unconditionally - Katy Perry

Jade's POV

"Where are you going? " I asked Harry from my seat at the kitchen table.

"Out!" He spat and grabbed his coat from the back of his chair.

"But Harry,  I made dinner and Liam is on his way over to eat with us." I protested softly.

I stood up from the chair and pushed it in, I jogged over to him and wrapped my hands around the back of his neck.

"Why are you mad babe? Did I do something wrong?" I asked,  playing with the hairs at the nape of his neck.

A bit of guilt flashed  in his eyes, before he started to grind his teeth again. "Yeah."

"What did I do?" I asked.

Harry grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands off of him. I frowned slightly as he let go of them, flopping down onto my sides.  "You're being clingy. "

"How? You've been gone all day, you just came home less than ten minutes ago. I didn't hug you nor kiss you, how was I clingy? "

Harry didn't reply, he just walked away into the living room and to the flat door. "Don't wait up for me." He screamed, slamming the flat door behind him.

I ran from the kitchen to the restroom,  not even bothering to close the door behind me. I opened up the medicine cabinet and removed my razor.

I slammed the door of the medicine cabinet, removed the protective covering from the razor and placed it on my left forearm.

I pressed down harshly and quickly swiped the razor across my arm. I removed the razor from my arm and sighed as the blood started to appear.

I eventually stopped crying, wrapped up my fresh cut with toilet paper, placed the razor back in the medicine cabinet and exited the restroom. 

I walked to the kitchen and got my phone from the table. I called Liam and told him that dinner was cancelled because Harry had left. Luckily he didn't ask why Harry had left, if he had then I would not have known what to tell him.

After placing my phone back down on the table, I walked to the oven and took the roast from it.

I removed a piece of the roasted chicken breast from the pan and put it onto a plate. I then put a couple spoonfuls of mashed potatoes onto the plate and put the plate in  the microwave.  At Least he'll have something to eat when he gets home.

I shut off the kitchen light and walked to our bedroom.  I laid down on our bed, covered myself up with the duvet and fell asleep.

"Jade." Harry whispered into my ear. I didn't reply, I just kept my eyes closed.  I didn't want to talk to him, I had done nothing wrong.

"Baby." He said softly.  "Wake up, please. "

I continued laying there, a few pet names and an faux apology wasn't going to make me forget his previous actions.

"J-Jade." He repeated,  his voice cracking slightly. I could hear him crying quietly,  I had to stop myself from opening my eyes and comforting him.