Chapter Ninety Seven

Songs For This Chapter:

· Blurry - Puddle Of Mud

· Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes

· Lights - Ellie Goulding

· Love And War - Rita Ora

Harry's POV

" Harold,  you're such an idiot." I murmured as  slid my back down the wall of the hallway beside Jade's flat door and placed my face in my hands. I sobbed,  sobbed because I hurt Jade, sobbed because my best mate screwed my ex while we were still together,  sobbed because he's the other possible father and sobbed because I was so in love with the child that was growing in Samantha's stomach.

I groaned as I picked  myself up off the floor of the hallway and wiped away my tears with the back of my hands. I walked four doors down from Jade's flat to Samantha's. I knew Samantha would be at her flat because on the weekdays she was always here, and on the weekends she tended  to stay at her parents house.

I brought my right hand up to the door and knocked on it. I shifted from foot to foot as I waited for a response, after a minute the door finally started to open. " Hi." I said softly as Samantha stood  in the doorway of her flat.

" Hi Harry. " She said with a slight smile. " Come in." She opened the door fully so I could enter her flat. 

I walked in and sighed deeply, I turned around to look at Samantha as she shut the flat door. She turned around and my eyes went instantly to her growing belly. " Let's sit." Samantha suggested.  " My ankles are swollen so it hurts me to stand."  I followed her as we walked into the living room. I took a seat in the chair across from her couch, and she  took a seat upon the couch.

" Not that I don't enjoy your company but what brings you here?" She asked.

" I needed to ask you a question." I replied.

" Okay." She smiled.

" I've never really asked you this but who is the other possible father? " I said, getting straight to the point.

" I don't feel comfortable answering that, why do you ask?"

" Because someone told me that it could be Louis.  I won't be angry, I just want to know if it's true or not."

" Louis and I have never hooked up, besides he's gay."

" Louis is bisexual,  he's just  more fond of men than women. " I corrected her. " I heard from someone that he had texted you."

" You can check my phone, if you'd like. I have nothing to hide." Samantha said, as she removed her phone from the pocket of her jumper.

I reached over and took the phone from her hands. I studied her face for a few minutes,  she had her pregnant glow which made her more stunning than she was before but I mostly took note of was that she kept looking away, refusing to look me in the eyes. " Okay, what's your password? "

" 2387." She replied.

I quickly pressed the numbers in and the phone unlocked,  I went directly to the text messages and frowned when I noticed that there wasn't any from Louis.  I then went to her contacts and smirked when I saw Louis' number,  she thought she was sly by using a the name William but what she didn't know is that I knew Louis number by heart.

I put on a false smile and handed her back her phone. " I'm so sorry that I accused you." I lied.

" It's fine." She smiled.  " Would you like to stay for dinner?"