Chapter 9

CAMILA'S POV

I woke up the next morning and I thought about what Fred had told me. 'Do I really have a special look for Lauren?' I got up from bed and went to shower. I walked into my closet and picked out my clothes. I chose a black skirt, a white sleeveless blouse, black converse, and a black bow. I curled my hair and placed the bow on my head.

I decided I'd talk to Fred today about what he meant last night, again since I still don't understand. I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple while waiting for Lauren to pick me up.

I heard a car horn and I ran outside. "Hey LoLo." She smiled. "Hey Camz. You ready?" she asked. "Yea. Let's go." I replied.

When we arrived at school I climbed out of the car and walked up to the boys. "Fred, can I talk to you?" He nodded. "What's up?" he asked. "I still don't get what you meant last night. What look do I have for Lauren?" I asked him. He sighed. "You've seen the way I look at Jay, haven't you?" I nodded. "It's the same look. It's just that neither of you realized it until we pointed it out to you." I looked at him. "Wait, what do you mean 'we'?"

"Jack and Lauren talked about it and Jack told her that she has a 'look' for you too." I sighed. "Our birthmarks don't match though." He shrugged. "So? Mine and Jack's don't, but I'm willing to try anything for him to be mine and you should do the same, before it's too late."

The bell rang and we headed to class. Lauren sat next to me. "What was that about?" she asked. I shook my head. "I'll tell you later." She looked a little disappointed, but I barely noticed, so I shook it off and turned my attention to the teacher.

----------------------------------------------

By the time lunch around, I had given myself a headache debating whether or not to talk to Lauren about everything. I decided against it for now, but I'll tell her later. Maybe.

We sat down and I saw Fred and Jack holding hands. I looked at him questioningly. He blushed and looked down. 'I'll talk to him later about this.' I thought. I turned to Lauren. "Hey LoLo can we talk real fast?" She nodded and stood up. We walked into the hallway. "So? What's up?" she asked. "I broke up with Fred last night." I blurted out. 'Ok, could've planned that one better.' I thought. "What? I thought you really liked him." I sighed. "I do. I just feel stronger about someone else." I hinted. She looked up. "Jack and I broke up too. He told me something though and I wanted to talk about with you." I started getting nervous. "Yeah? What was it?" I questioned. She sighed. "Jack told me that he thinks it have feelings for you. He said it was in the way I look at you. He said it's the same way his parents look at each other. I thought about and I think he's right. I'll feel drawn to you Camz. I probably shouldn't especially since our birthmarks don't match, but I can't help it." she rambled.

"Lo calm down. I talked to Fred and and he said basically the same thing. He said I look at you the way he looks at Jack and EVERYONE knows he's in love with Jack." She nodded. "No kidding." I giggled. "So... You wanna give this a shot?" she asked. I nodded. "Let's do this." She smiled, grabbed my hand, and we headed back to the table.

A/N

OMG DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT ALLY'S ENGAGED?!?!?!?! OUR LITTLE ALLY IS GROWING UP AND I REFUSE TO LET IT HAPPEN. SHE'S NOT ALLOWED TO GET MARRIED, SHE'S TOO YOUNG!!!!