Spider-Man VS Mikasa

Mikasa Ackerman, the #1 strongest soldier in the cadet corps, was searching for titans inside the walls.

She spotted a strange looking person with a red and blue uniform, swinging all around the area with what seemed to be spider-like webs. This person was moving fast.

Mikasa decided to chase after this individual and have a 'chat' with him. She followed him all over town, going up and down, left and right, back and fourth and all over the place. But then she lost sight of him. She began to search for this strange individual.

 She began to search for this strange individual

Both Mikasa and her target fell on the floor.

Mikasa got up and saw that the person she was chasing, a man with a red and blue costume with a spider logo on his chest was cleaning his costume from dirt.

"Y'know, you made me tear a few holes in my costume. Do you, uh, know where I can find some spandex and a sewing needle? I'm sure you'd be of help." The masked colorful costumed person said. "Oh, and I'm Spider-Man, by the way. Nice to meet ya!"

Mikasa pulled out both her blades and dashed towards Spider-Man in an attempt to cut a few more holes in his costume but he already evaded her by jumping to her former position.

"Do we really have to do this? I mean I don't wanna fight you." Spider-Man stated only for him to dodge another one of Mikasa's attacks.

"Don't try to run away, coward!" Mikasa barked.

"I'm just trying to avoid a fight. Maybe we should just go and have a smoothie and cool things off... you do sell smoothies here, right?"

Mikasa charged at Spider-Man and started to slash and cut him but he evaded. Although Mikasa did manage to land three hits, she mostly failed to damage him and give him some major wounds.

"Now look what you've done to the suit! And you didn't give me some sewing kits!" Spider-Man commented.

"I'll give you the sweet taste of death!" Mikasa replied before, once again, trying to hit Spider-Man, only for the latter to kick her a few meters away.

"Man, what got into you, lady?" Spider-Man commented. "I thought women were supposed to be the nicer, softer gender."

The web slinger left the area and proceeded to web-swing his way around the district. It wasn't long before He noticed that Mikasa Ackerman caught up to him and was giving chase.

Spider-Man was swinging on a web when Mikasa got a few meters closer. He let go of his web while doing a backflip mid-air and fired webs at the teenage soldier.

The webs hit Mikasa's eyes which blinded her and sent her collapsing on a rooftop. Spider-Man then landed on the same rooftop.

"C'mon! Just let me go! I still don't get why you're pissed at me! I'm just swinging by!" Spider-Man whined while Mikasa got up.

Mikasa held a sword in her left arm and her right fist was ready to collide with the wall crawler's body.

Mikasa started to attack Spider-Man that dodged her attacks and tried to deliver a few of his own, only for Mikasa to block them. This went on for a few moments.

Spider-Man then had enough of Mikasa so he threw her off the rooftop with a dropkick.

"I really need a breather." Spider-Man stated before he looked down at Mikasa who was standing on her feet and reloading her blades.

"Hey! You down there! I never got your name!" Spider-Man shouted.

"I am Mikasa Ackerman! The #1 Cadet of the 104th cadet corps! I will finish you!" Mikasa replied.

"Well this is not Mortal Kombat but I just wanted to say you are a pretty good fighter!" Spider-Man commented before jumping down to Mikasa's level.

Spider-Man then pulled out his hand for Mikasa to shake, only for the latter to slap it away and ready her blades for the fight.

"Okay so you don't want to be friends, huh? Okay so let's finish this!" Spider-Man said as he readied himself for Mikasa's attacks.

Mikasa started to swing her blades at Spider-Man only for him to dodge and deliver a few fists of his own that did some damage.
The web head did a leg sweep and knocked down Mikasa on the ground. He then web-swung to a street in between two buildings and created a large web net.

Mikasa got up and thrusted to Spider-Man with her 3dm gears but Spider-Man knew what he was doing so he fired webs at Mikasa's hands to stop her from controlling the 3dm gears and using her blades.
He then dropkicked her again mid-air to the giant web net and fired webs at her arms and legs, making her get stuck in the middle of the net.

Spider-Man then made a slingshot out of his own webbing and aimed at Mikasa's chest.
He then fired himself at Mikasa for one final slingshot dropkick with the speed of over 35 miles per hour, ripping apart Mikasa from her limbs and through the spider netting as she screamed her last breath in pain.

Mikasa's limbless and lifeless body fell on the floor, blood still dripping from it.

(Back in the theater)

Mikasa: oh god...

Eren: I'm gonna have to kill someone...

J: well you're probably end up like Mikasa, no offense.

Levi: I can take him down.

J: if Batman himself took you down, and it can be proven that Spider-Man has a better chance at defeating Batman, well obviously you'll lose.

Armin: I'm emotionally scarred.

J: Spider-Man has something called the spider sense. It can make him feel if he is in danger and so he reacts quick with super reflexes. Also Spider-Man is a brilliant scientist, machine builder, and photographer.

Annie: well I'm still sad for Eren.

J: Don't worrie, Annie. You're next.

Annie: WHAT?!

J: until next time! Buy guys.