Chapter two

<>•<>•<>•<> Alexis's POV <>•<>•<>•<>
"Is this seat taken?"
His voice, it sounded nice and caring.
"No, no it's not."
I said taking my stuff off the seat. Is it weird I think of true love? It's not possible though. He probably is just sitting there because there are no more seats. Why would a cute black haired, green eyed, amazing white skin, nice and caring boy sit with me? Wait am I Drooling?!
"Uh, hello. Earth to girl?"
I look at him, blinking. Was the black haired boy really talking to me? I didn't seem to notice. All I did was look into his green eyes and got lost in them and then next thing I know he's trying to get my attention.
"Hmm? What sorry. I was lost in thought"
"Oh no it's fine! I was just saying that my name is Emmitt. It's nice to meet you."
He held out his hand for me to shake. He seems nice, why would he still come up to me though? There are seats around. Who cares anymore. I shake his hand, putting on a small smile.
"I'm Alexis, nice to meet you."
"The pleasure is all mine."
It was kinda awkward. We both didn't seem to know what to do. There was a bit of silence between us, when has this even happened before?
"So what song are you listening too?"
"Oh, uhh. It's called stomach it. By now I would think it's Broken, by Lund of course."
"Are you depressed?"
Should I really tell him about my life?
"No, I just like the songs."

<>•<>•<>•<> Emmitt's POV <>•<>•<>•<>
     I walked up to the long white haired girl with the headphones. Her eyes light brown, starting out the window. Before saying anything I fixed my hair.
     "Is this seat taken?"
     I ask, not sounding rude, yet loud enough for her to hear. I got her attention.
     "No, no it's not."
     She said looking back at my eyes, then moving her stuff. I sit down next to her, smiling like no day or night will pass.
     "Thank you for letting me sit here. My names Emmitt, what's yours?"
     She was looking in my eyes, is she day dreaming? I mean I know I'm hot an all but still.
     "Uh, hello. Earth to girl?"
     I said waving my hand in front of her face. She wiped off her mouth, sitting back up. He got out of her day dream and we talking for awhile. I could still tell her music was on because I could hear it a bit.
     "So what are you listening too?"
     I asked kinda curious.
     "Oh, uhh. It's called stomach it. By now I would think it's broken, by Lund of course."
     I heard those song are mostly heard by depressed people unless they just love that style of music, unless I was told wrong
     "Are you depressed?"
     I could tell she was thinking something, her eyes told me so. What was she thinking though?
     "No, I just like the songs."