Chapie 4.2

Cameron's Pov:

I continue kissing her.. My hands explore her body.. I touch her flower, and she moan.. I love the way she moans.. It's like music to my ears.

Then I remove her underwear.. I look at it with full of love.. She blush and hide it using her hands.. "Don't hide it its beautiful," I said. So she slowly remove her hands from hiding her flower. I touch it and she moans.

I began to insert my long finger to her flower. Then I insert said another finger. This time she was moaning hard. And I inserted my third finger. She suddenly exploded in front of me, so I took the chance to licked what she had just exploded. It was sweet. She continue from moaning.

" You're sweet," I said to her. She blushed, so I kissed her cheeks. She's cute. Then I stop from licking her flower, I started to removed my pair of jeans and I threw it somewhere. I also removed my underwear and her eyes grew big when she saw it.

"You're big." she said. I just laugh at her and kiss her again. Nabigla ako nung pumatong siya sa akin. "I will give you pleasure," sabi niya. Napangiti na lang ako. He touch my junior. Ghaad. She's good. She lick my buddy first, then she swallowed it. I groaned. Ghaad. Ang galing niya!

Mas lalong tumitigas ang buddy ko. I badly need her. I push her and kiss her again. " Are you ready?" she smile and nod at me. I position my buddy in her flower. Then I slowly insert it.

"Ghhhad... Ang sakit! Oh~" sabi niya..

"I'll be gentle." sabi ko. I continue to thrust my buddy more. I groan when it was fully inside.

"Oh~ Cameron. I. Love. You." mga ungol niya. Ang sarap pakinggan kapag tinatawag niya yung pangalan ko. "Fuck me more. I love you, Cam."

So I continue to thrust more. Shit! Ang sarap niya. "I love you more.." I told her.. Then we kiss. I move harder and faster.

Then we both cum. Hindi kami nabitin kasi sabay kaming nilabasan.

I kiss her hair. "I love you, Cheska."she smile and she kiss me.

"Love you so much, Cameron." she replied. And she sleep here in my arms tonight. God, thank you for giving me this girl. I will never hurt her. I love her.

___________________________________

Nice ba? Vote and comment naman jan. Sorry sa mga english. Hindi kasi ako nagstra-straight ng tagalog hahah! I-uupdate ko nalangang ending pagmay time.. Tsaka last na ang sunod na chapter.

Hintay-Hintay lang sa sunod na chapter.. Hiihi..