Ara

CHAPTER TWO

Ara

        Sue's mother Ara winced when she heard Sue's bedroom door slam shut so hard the whole house shook. She cringed even worse when she heard her only daughter's wail, then a few long seconds later she heard her sweet, strong little girl breaking down. Silent tears started to roll down Ara's cheeks as she quietly sprinted to her room and closed the door with a barely audible sqeak.

        They had never fought so badly before and it was killing Ara inside to hear her only living family member (who also happened to be her beloved child) sobbing through the wall. So a few minutes later she crept down the upstairs hall to Sue's room and found her muttering in her sleep holding the guitar that Ara's father loved to play. Quietly so as not to disturb Sue, her mother gently swept Sue's dark hair from her face, gave her a soft kiss on her forehead, crept back to her own room down the hall, and tried in vain to sleep.

~~••~~Hey guys!! If you are one of the few people actually reading this story, I'm sorry for the long wait. I was busy with school, spring break homework, and moving. I will try to update more frequently now, but that may not happen. Again sorry for the long wait! -M~~••~~