Press Con.

Louis you happy now? I said sarcastically.

Yes I 'am!

The phone rung.

Hello? Liam answered.

Liam, put me on speaker so that the guys could here me.

Ok. He putted it on speaker.

Hello Max! (One Direction Manager.)

Harry! Zayn! What was that on the news?

Well Max, It was just dares and games. Nothing really serious like cheating and stuff, Harry said.

Ok, But look at it this way Harry! Now Zayn will be hated cause you declared that she was your girlfriend first! Now you might lose fans. And who was that girl anyway? 

I'm Krista.. I said in a sad voice.

Hi. Guys and Krista tomorrow were gonna hold a press con. so that these issue will be resolved. Better have a good explanation for this!

I'm gonna come to? I said nervously.

Yes, you're gonna seat with one direction while they're being interviewed cause you too is gonna be asked questions. I gotta go now and call people. *hangs up*

--------

What are we gonna say tomorrow? I said in a concerned voice almost tearing up, for the fact that because of me Zayn will get many haters especially those who likes Harry. And for me I might die just walking on the street. Maybe some fan girl will hit me with their car.

It's ok love, we'll figure it out. Louis said.

Yeah we will, Now you need some sleep ok? we have a big day tomorrow.  Niall said.

I'll bring you to your room. Harry said putting his arm around me.

Ok guys. Night. I said trying to put a smile to my face.

Night! Liam and Zayn said.

Even the guys are saying they'll figure it out, I know that there worried I can see it in their eyes.

Were here Harry said. Leading me inside my room.

Tnx Harry, Night. :)

Sleep tight angel. *kisses me on my forhead*

-------

The next day.

---------------

I woke up at 6 am, I instantly went to the bathroom and took a shower. I was wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/press_con/set?id=48263236 ( I decided to use polyvore for this chapter cause I needed to look special. Hahaha! Lol)

I went down and saw the guys in the kitchen.

Wow you look cute! Zayn said cause he was the first one to see me.

Tnx! I said.

Eat some pancakes Niall said.

You cook?

Nope Harry does. Pointing at Harry I didn't notice him cooking cause I didn't enter the kitchen I was just at the door.

Guys be ready in 5! He shouted.

After 5 mins. we left home and arrived at the press con.

I sat between Zayn and Harry cause that's what Max said.

THe interview started.

Press: So Harry is Krista really your girlfriend?

H: Yes she is my girlfriend. Harry held my hand under the table and gave it a squeeze. I just smiled at him.

Press: So what can you say that she is cheating on you? And specially the guy is your fellow member Zayn Malik.

H. First of all Krista isn't cheating on me. You can ask her yourself.

Press: Then Krista are you cheating on Harry?

Me: I' am not cheating on Harry. As I answered I was holding Harry's hand so tight. but then Zayn suddenly put his arm around me, and instantly I felt safe.

Press: Then explain these pictures. *they flashed pictures on the screen*

Z: It was me and Krista simply having a picnic. Harry was supposed to be there but he had an emergency so he had to attend to it. And can't two best friends have a picnic together?

I just looked at Zayn so happily by his answer. It was really brilliant and convincible. The press believed it so that's why tonight were gonna party. I just hope nothings gonna happen bad. I just hope I'm not speaking to soon. ;)