Chapter 4

Stephanie's POV

Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.

Tyler could not accept me for who I am, he cannot felt the way I felt last night.

I was so caught up in the drama that I forgot to call Kari and tell her what happened.

I wish I will see Tyler today.

Than before I dialed Kari's number I heard a knock on the door, it was mom, she came in and said

"Steph, wanna go shop for the wedding dress. "

Even I said that I was kinda starting to like him, but I was sad that I was forced to marry him. I mumbled and nodded with a sad look, she continued "I am sorry that you are going through this right now, I really am "

I just nodded and stopped her "BTW kari is coming with us" now it was her turn to nod back.

The three of us, went to the store,  and as usual I was stuck in tge dressing room with a pile of white dresses that mom and Kari gave.

OMG, all of them were, how to say it in a nice way? Awful!!!!!.

Whatever.

then my mom yelled "go out honey, wanna see you ".

the dress I was wearing was a short, skinny white dress that I really liked it was perfect I didn't wanna try any others

You May be saying the wedding dress should be a long dress but Whatever it was my job to break rules.

As usual that familiar voice I heard , Tyler "What the hell? you look good Steph "

Who asked him to come ?

than my mom replied "he's right, this is perfect! "

I ignored him and said: "are you sure mom? that's it I wanna take him".

He laughed.

Kari wasn't some silent chick, she couldn't keep her mouth shut for two seconds "What are you doing here You moron? "

"I am here cause I want steph to meet me later, I wanna take her out at 7:00pm tell her to be ready! "

he said to Kari while looking me and I was looking at him, I moved closer to him "tell that player that I will be ready "

I smirked , then I heard mom's voice "you cannot go Out, today is your engagement party, "

Ty yelled "I though that've weren't going to do it "

she answered "yes we will,  and yeah by the way Steph Josh is coming with Joe from France to assist the Party"

"what the hell? is it real? Josh is coming? "I yelled overjoyed.

"who are those? " Ty asked confused

"Joe is Steph's brother And Josh is her best friend, you could say more like her endless love " mom joked.

"mommmm stop it, he's just great, I really love him . Maybe he's my mate, who knows? " I joked as well

I can see the angry looks on Ty's face, he was so damn jealous.

"Hey you guys will have to stop love drama when I'm around, know?" he winked at me.

He is confusing me, one thing I know that he is jealous, next thing I release that he's not.