Chapter 6

Steph 's POV

It Was a good day after all Tyler was honest about how he felt about me and it went pretty good, yhh.

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 Dung Ding Dung Ding.

the bell rang signaling the end of school day, I grabbed my backpack and headed straight to the library,  where I usually sit. I went straight to the desk 45 where unusually found that moron who disturbed me all last period ,it's a senior like me but he is here for school transfer programs to take more lessons I guess...

flashback

ting ting ting ting ting ting

I looked behind me and saw a human

and said "can you please stop hitting the table with the pencil, you are disturbing me " I faked a smile.

"yeah sure I can" he nicely answered.

"thank you " I smiled

"but I don't want to " he smirked.

I rolled my angry eyes at him ready to growl but I remembered that he was a human.

My Luck! I wanna kill him, right here right now.

Than Ms Montgomery yelled "is there's any problem Stephanie?".

"No miss nothing " I shyly answered. i couldn't even slap him in the face. He was wild at class then did i have to get insulted?
End Of Flashback

so it was my time for revenge! i headed to the desk with an extra sway in the hips flowing hair and piercing eyes.

I put my hands on the hips next to the table. She slowly rise his sights to see me angry face staring at him.

"Mmm hey! I am -"

" Cut the crap! This is my seat, can you leave it?" I yelled in his face.

he just mumbled I didn't pay attention to hear than nodded a yes and left.

Peaceful day from now on.

than I lost the US history book I was searching between all the books, than yes again I found a familiar voice "looking for this?" it was the guy !

"uhhh thank you " I said politely at least not yelling.

"I think that we met the wrong way, I am Reece and you are?" tye said while pulling the chair and sitting.

"I am Stephanie. But i'd rather if you call me Stephy." starting a conversation.

We studied for almost two hours than he insisted walking me to home. Now i was living in the pack house, because yeah this saturday i was going to be the future Luna. Ouh! I really miss my old room even thought i adore the big new one.

"Here we are!" he said looking at me.

"yeams we are! You didn't have to walk me home!" i said.

"yes i couldn't let a beautiful lady like you walk here by herself after all"

i noddedd"thank you anyways." i was going to enter the door when he pull me into a tight hug.

i did the same than we sgared our goodbies and went on our ways.

And what i needed to see, Tyler's angry face from the window upstairs.

he stared at me with disgust than looked away.

what's wrong with him. so i entered the house anx didn't bother talking to him.

I wanna thanks chloe277 for this amazing cover up there.