Chapter 5

Tyler's POV

This time I was stuck, I cannot turn it into a lame joke just like I did last time. I had some ego to protect.

so I acted like o haven't said anything abnormal. I looked up at the wood brown ceiling than I put my head down into the floor.  I looked around Ma and Pa were winking at me in a gross way, you know what I mean! so I gave them a 'what-the-hell? ' look to stop and just as I pictured it they didn't so I turned my sights off of them avoiding Steph's one.

her eyes were glued on my face wide open exactly as her mouth.

I looked at her normally like I haven't said anything, than I heard a familiar voice yelled her name it was Josh.

she was frozen that she didn't even hear him so I waved my hands in front her eyes.

she came to conscious again otherwise I would get hell wory then I said in a low tune "someone's is calling out for you "

she nodded then went to him but before she got there she gave a questioning look as if 'we need to talk '.

Than again I was left alone on a banch in a crowded party, my engagement party. however I did barely knew half of them, so I left the place I went upstairs to my room without even being noticed except Stephanie who was still shocked from my statement.

I smiled a shy smile she nodded in understanding.

Than I reached the hall it was empty , yeah everyone was downstairs celebrating my engagement except me.

it reminded me that I was still too young to take such a big responsibility, I am 18 ,I wanna go crazy live my life be the player I had always been.

I wanna date girls, find my mate, get to know her, love her than when I maybe reach 27 I will get married even though it is an early age.

but I had dream, ambitions, goals to accomplish that I would never have the chance to.

I reached my room and went in. it was big which made me release that I don't need all this place I barely have few things it's a just a waste of money. out there there are people who really needed money to feed there children and I was wasting it on a couch that I would probably never lay on.

Actually when I told her how I felt I was hoping her to smile at me and say the same.

but I wouldn't get my hopes up cuz basically I am the jerk here, and I admitted, I caused so many pain, humiliation and insults.

I made fun of her in public I judged her for everything she said, I called her freak, nerd, geak. all the spellings that come up to your mind.

Flashback

Junior year

"Hey you 'ma'am I need extra work '  have you slept yesterday or too busy studying? "

I made fun of her. she is so weird that chick

"Look you brainless bastard it's none of your fucking business, and yeah BTW MRS Brown can we have a pop quiz today "

That chick is getting on my nerve so I mind linked her Watch your language Stephanie, or thing are gonna get dirty.

I said

Look Tyler I don't give a shit about your Alpha tone cuz wait your are not alpha yet. don't make tell your father about this cause he doesn't wanna hand the title to a jerk who isn't a man..  So watch your tone probably things are gonna get dirty for you. she answered.

End. Of.Flashback.

the best thing I can do right now is just sleep, maybe the next day will be better but for now I just have to put on plan some explanation if she insisted talking that reminds me I just have to avoid tge conversation otherwise maybe I will crack. ewwww

I hate the thought of me weak.

and from that my eyes just fell into an endless sleep like I love to call it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

stupid clock

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

I hate this fuckin ' clock, I slammed few time till I finally hit the snooze button.

I looked at my right and saw that it was 7:00am .I have exactly 1h to dress up, take a shower and get ready for school while the drive there will take 30min. I am so screwed I am gonna definitely be late.

www

I took a 30min shower, dress up with white long jeans and a V-neck blue shirt and my black leather jacket.

I went downstairs to see my family united around breakfast and took a sandwich and decided to eat it on my way. I gave my goodbyes and left.

I reached school around 8:30 and yeah I was late just as I expected, I stared in those empty hallways. there is 30min for the first period to end it,was too nerdy for me to go in so I checked my schedule, I had history next period Boring! who the hell cares about history? they're all dead anyways!

I just sat down, I pulled my phone from my pocket to check it, I had 3messages from Stephanie

Hey Tyler good morning, please can we talk?

Hey Tyler please answer. why aren't you answering me anyways?

so decided to text back

Hey Steph, how are you? sorry but I was asleep, I got now to school and I am sitting in the hallway. actually what do you want us to talk about? never mind see you

then I pressed the Send Button. after a minute it started vibrate I looked and I was Stephanie

Hey I am actually out of the class at the moment where are you?

I texted her back that I was just next the auditorium and after almost just a second she was there sitting next to me.

"Hey "she said smiling.

"Hey" I smirked.

"how are you? "she cared.

"good, you? "I answered.

"hellllll! can we skip this crap and get to the point " she said while grabbing my arm, put it over her shoulder and lean into me than rest on me.

"yeah it'd be lot comfortable, what do you wanna say? " I smiled at her.

"hmmm welll, I wanna discuss what you just told me yesterday " she stated

"well we shall not it was just spontaneous " I said

"That 's what makes it important, when it's spontaneous it's always true and that's what scares me " She said to me.

"Oh baby, actually I do like you, in a meaning of admiration for your personality that's it, not in a meaning of crush and love, No No you got me wrong last night! " I lied.

"are you sure?" she questioned

"yeah,totally after all we're friends aren't we? "

"yeah yeah, sure " she laughed