0

Well Im really lost for words Orlando. Im stuck inside this cage crying every day, I hardly sleep I guess this the price you pay for making a mistake. Orlando I love you so much and you know that. All of what happened is an nightmare. I wish I could just wake up and be sitting on your lap while Paris joking with us. Orlando I remember us leaving from a gun range, you teaching me how to shoot really came in handy. I killed a man for you that night. Two years ago. I protected you that's how much I love you and you made sure it was taken care of and made sure no traces came back to me. Why you did it? Because you loved me. The past couple of months been hell, you changed up on your Day 1. If I knew better I would of just walked away but no I wanted to hold on. I hope she can give you whatever I couldn't. I want to hate you so bad but I can't. Hopefully we can meet again. I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart of killing my best friend, your sister. It was an accident and I hope you know that. Orlando forgive me please.

Hakeem. My brother from another mother. My best friend lover. Im sorry. Im so sorry. I know this a huge loss for you. It is for me too. I know im probably the last person you wanna talk to. But please forgive me to get in the gates of heaven to be with Paris one last time eventually. I would save you a spot but idk if im going to make it there. I might be going to hell. Just promise me to make Paris happy while she watching over you.

Santana. I know you probably like wtf do this bitch want. But I just want you to know I forgive you for destroying my life. Sleeping with my child hood lover. Just imagine someone doing that to you. I regret and I apologize trying to kill you but I would rather my best friend be here and you not. But i guess god got plans. My best friend in a better place and hopefully I join her.

Carly. I love you and watch over Orlando, Hakeem and Tj please. Tj I love you as well.

I hope you all forgive me for what I've done and what im going to do next. Just pray for me and for yourselves.

Until we all meet again.

                                                Love, Sky