5

Alonzo hopped out of his car with a box of rose petals. He made his way inside the Hilton Suite he got for him and Gabriella.

Since she been back they haven't been sexual and tonight they was going to take it all the way and he wanted to make it special.

He made his way up to the room as he already had everything else set up as he spreaded the rose petals all over the bed and floor as he exited out the room only to run into trouble.

"Long time no see" Tonya spoke flipping her 24 inches of brazilian weave over her shoulders.

"Tonya?" Alonzo asked shocked to see her

She looked good standing in all blue lingerie with her robe partially open.

"Yes its me" Tonya smiled knowing exactly what she was doing

--

Jas walked out of the building she rented out for Santana baby shower as she seen Hakeem pulling up.

She rolled her eyes, annoyed by his presence.

She had feelings for him, she must admit but she knew they couldnt be together or maybe they could.

Plus she already had an attitude cause she found out he had a threesome with some hoes.

He walked up to her reaching out for a hug as she walked right around him.

"This how we acting now?" Hakeem asked confused

"Yeah you out here fucking bitches" Jas spat

"Yoooo you tripping, Im not checking you about shit you doing" Hakeem stated rubbing his hands down his face

"Yea cause im only doing you" Jasmine said rolling her eyes

"I cant love you the way you want me too, Im sorry" Hakeem said walking away getting in his car

He was tired of hurting.

He drove til he came to a stop he been needed to make.

He took a seat infront of Paris grave site as he began talking until tears came pouring down his face.