7

Serenity and Infinity hung out everyday if they could, Infinity always wanted another sibling and she was happy she had one. Serenity loved that she had another sister she could hang with but deep down inside she missed Santana but she knew Santana probably would never forgive her.

"So how is your love life?" Infinity asked her sister

"What is love?" Serenity laughed

Infinity looked around like she was looking for answers.

"Good question" Infinity laughed

"But nah Ion have anybody special, I really believe I never will ever. I think that's my karma" Serenity spoke

"Why you say that? like you a bad person" Infinity asked biting into her sandwich

"I mean I'm not an bad person, but I done some bad things I'm not proud of to people I was supposed to love" Serenity said

"Who?" Infinity asked confused

"Well my dad has two other kids and I fucked them over and haven't spoken to them since" Serenity said as she sipped her soda

"You should reach out to them" Infinity suggested

"Yeah I might just do that" Serenity shrugged

Alonzo was in la la land the whole time at his daughter baby shower and gender reveal. He just kept reminiscing on what had happened a couple of days ago with him and Tonya.

He never thought he would ever run into her again, and he was very angry with himself as he let Tonya seduce him.

He kept replaying the images in his head as Tonya rode him, he let his dick do all the thinking that day.

After their daytime quickie he left immediately and cleaned the devil sins off of him in the shower. He continued his day and surprised the love of his life Gabby, as he made love to her that night.

Now he kept getting voicemails and text messages from unknown numbers from Tonya threatening him.

He checked his phone again as he read the message over and over ...

If you don't tell your Gab about us I WILL! - love Tonya

He turned his phone off as he looked up on the stage to see his daughter running off to see Orlando following her.

The whole time mess been going on while he didn't even know it. But little did he know more mess was about to happen!