{2}

After leaving the thieves unconscious in the forest, you continue to walk on the pathway next to Laxus while holding onto his arms. "Hey (your name), I'm not a stuffed animal." He gives off a slightly irritated tone of voice. You decide to tease back. "I know, but you do feel like one though." You like at his arms, which was so toned from his huge muscles. "You got a little plushy. Have you been slacking off on your workout?" You strike a nerve and he pulls his arm away from you. "Heeeey, I was just kidding." He just snickers back. You pout as you look at the ground. Suddenly you feel his big arms wrap around your shoulders and pull you in, "You are so cute." He mumbles. You blush a little from his words and rest your head on his chest as you both continue to walk out of the forest.

When you two get out of the forest, you ask him "So how did you find me? And what are you doing back here?" He continues to look forward "Like I said before, I've always been able to sense you."

"Liar. You've just been stalking me. Haven't you?" You tease him some more. He scoffs, "As if. I don't have that much time in my hands."

"Well, whatever. What are you doing back here?"

"What do you mean? What else? Me and you are gonna celebrate your birthday."

You stare at him confused, "My birthday?" He stops in his tracks at stares at you irritated. "Are freaking serious? How do you not know it's your own birthday!?"

"I've been busy with a lot of jobs, geez."

"God, if I didn't look out for you, who would?"

"Well it's not my fault! I've been trying to distract myself from missing you, and-" you paused for a moment re-thinking what you just said and your face begins to turn red. "No no! Uh, forget what I just said! I didn't mean it!" You flail your arms around and shake your head vigorously.

"Ooohh" Laxus smirks with his teeth. "So you missed me that much huh?"

"N-No! That's not it!" You shy your face away until you notice that it's being lifted up by Laxus' strong, yet gentle hand. He quickly gives you a kiss on the lips and pulls you into a tight hug. Whispering in your ear "Damn it. You really are cute." Your face bright red, you bury your face into his chest and return the hug.

"Anyways, I'm here to celebrate your birthday." He let's go of you and grabs your hand. He drags you into a city full of lights and nice streets. Huh? There are restaurants, hotels, and fancy stores everywhere. "Ummm Laxus, where are we?"

"We're here to celebrate your birthday, duh. What a dumb question. Did you get dumber within the past months?" He hissed at you.

"No! Shut up! Jerk..." Geez, for your birthday he wasn't really being nice. You two come to a sudden stop in front of a really nice hotel. It was humongous! You looked up to the sky and was able to see the top of the hotel looked as though it was touching the moon. "Come on, let's go." Laxus drags you into the lobby.

"Here! This is where you are taking me?!"

"God, didn't I say so before?....."

"But-But, it's so nice!" You look around the lobby with your mouth opened, it had everything you could imagine. A beautiful grand staircase, with decorative red curtains separating each room, it even has a golden fountain in the center.

Just then, Laxus pulls you to his side and whispers in your ear "Of course it is. Only the best for my girl." Your face reddens like a hot tomato. He sees your face and gives you a smug look. This jerk. But you still couldn't stop yourself from feeling sooo happy because of this. He drags you to the reception desk. "Reservation for Laxus Dreyar." He tells the woman at the desk. She eyes Laxus from the head down, obviously thinking that he's a total hunk. "Oh, yes, of course. Mr.Dreyar. Here for the party special, right?" She asks in a seductive voice, completely ignoring me.

"Yea" Laxus bluntly tells her.

"Party Special huh? Would you mind inviting me?" She winks at him, trying her best to flirt. Ugh. You just roll your eyes.

"Sorry, but I'm already with someone." You smile at his words.

"Oh her?" She points at you then coldly stares at your face. She roll her eyes and turns back to Laxus with her nasty 'sexy' voice "But me and you could have so much more fun. Come on now."

"Shut up. I don't care for women who cake their face with make up and would open their legs for any guy they take interest of. Now just give me my damn key." Laxus coldly and bluntly tells her. You were surprised but also happy when he rejected her in such a way.m

She quickly gives the key to Laxus and the two of you walk off. You purposely hold Laxus hand and he smiles. As you walk away, you turn around to see the woman still watching you two. You give her a smug look, stick out your tongue, and give her the middle finger. She looks angry at you in response. You proudly turn back around with Laxus in your arms. Hmph. Serves you right, bitch.

The two of you stop in front of a sliding door that led to an individual outside onsen pool. "Laxus, what are we doing here?" He just opens the door and pushes you outside as he follows you, he closes the door behind him. "Um, Laxus?"

"Strip." Laxus commands you with a low growl.

"Huh?"