{5}

"Here, make sure that this half goes for Romeo's and Asuka's meals. And this half goes for the debt of Twilight Orge." You tell Macao as you slam two bags full of jewels onto the table. Seven years passed since Laxus and everyone else got blown up at Tenrou Island, everyone left in the guild were desperately waiting for their return. Especially you. You were standing in this tiny guild of what is now the new Fairy Tail. You being the last strong wizard, you've been taking jobs non-stop in order for the guild just to pass by. Your body has been getting weaker and weaker since you've barely slept and ate. Macao realizes this as well. "(Your name), you need to rest."

"I can't. If I rest now, then who will make money for the guild..." You begin to pant.

"If you die or pass out, then the guild will really not be able to make money."

"Whatever, I'm leaving for a new job" you stand up and get to the request board, but as you pass by Macao, he grabs you by the arm.

"Cut this out already! You plan to die while on a mission. You haven't even rest your magic yet." You shake off his hand and turned around. Because you were so exhausted, you didn't even realize that the guild was in a complete disaster. Tables crushed, the shelves broken. You started to see red. "What the hell happened here?" You didn't need to hear an answer, you already knew what was going on while you were away.

The guild fell silent at your question until Laki finally said something not surprising to you. "Twilight Orge, they-they.....came by again." You clench your fists and teeth and headed for the exit of the guild. "I'll be back." Before you could go through the gate, Macao stops you once again.

"Move." You try to threaten him.

"Enough is enough (your name)!! You plan to storm into Twilight Orge and fight all of them?"

"Obviously! I've had enough of this. If it were Natsu, Gray, Erza, even Laxus!.....they would do the same as well. They would protect our family." You knew Macao was, in a way, protecting the guild. But you just couldn't help but think of him as a coward for shying away from a fight. The guild fell silent again.

You notice on the floor that there were pictures of everyone in the guild. Pictures from seven years ago. Everyone looking happy and so much younger, and everyone from Tenrou were in there too. You look at Macao again and slowly back down, you didn't want to be the one to start chaos in the guild. You slowly turn around and head towards a table that wasn't as damaged as the others.

The moment you sit down Kinana sets down a bowl in front of you. "Here" she hands you a bowl of clam chowder with bread on the side. You smile at her and quickly begin to eat the food in front of you.

You hear Bisca, Alzack, Asuka, and Romeo enter through the guild. "We're home!" You look over to see the cheerful little girl with a cowgirl hat walk over to see a bag full of jewels on the table. Alzack walks behind her, "It seems that we got another gift from the fairy Asuka."

"Really Daddy? We must really be lucky. Now me and Romeo Nii-chan can eat the strawberry cake." Asuka smiles from ear to ear.

"Yeah, whoever this fairy is, we are really thankful for her." Bisca looks at you and gives you a wink with a smile. You smile back at her.

"Yeah, whoever it is, I just hope that this fairy is taking care of herself as well." Macao tries to get his message across to you, but you just turn away. You finish eating and stand up. "I'm going to take a nap." You say as you head to the back of the guild. Even though you hated to admit it, you knew that you needed rest. You lie down in the cheep couch in the back and your eyes get heavier and heavier until you fall asleep.

*BAM* You are suddenly woken up to a loud noise coming from the front of the guild. You quickly jump on your feet and rush the the others. If it were those Twilight Orge bastards again, you were sure to fuck them up this time. But by the time you got there, five Twilight Orge members were on the ground already beaten up. Huh?

You slowly look up to see all the guild members who were on Tenroujima Island right there in front of you. "We're home!" Natsu yells. "Everyone, sorry for the long wait!" Happy shouts. "What's with this small guild?" Makarov says. Tears start to form in your eyes.

"You're all so young!" Laki shouts. As you continued to stare at the guild members who just returned from a seven year long absence, in between the gaps you see familiar blonde hair in the background. *gasp* You quickly push everyone to the side with a lot of force in order to get a clear view of the blonde hair. "Ow (your name)!" Ever says.

"What's the big deal?!" Gray tells you. You didn't care, you finally pushed through the crowd and saw him.

Laxus turns around, shy smiling. "Tadaiima." He says in his low voice. The tears finally dropped as they ran down your cheeks. You continue to cry and stare at him with both your hands covering your mouth. *hic hic* He opens his arms wide, inviting you for a reunion hug. You ran as fast as you could into his arms and jumped. The force pushed both of you to the ground. The joy you felt in your heart was indescribable, you couldn't find the words to explain how happy you were to see Laxus again. Instead of saying anything, you just cried your heart out. He sits up with you sobbing in his chest "augh! Aaaauuuuhghh! Uuahah auhhaha!" All he does is chuckles at your cries. "You crybaby."

"Y-You *hic hic* jerk... uuuah!"

He continues to pat your head "Shhh, it's ok. I'm home now."

He hugs you even tighter. "(Your name)" you and Laxus both look up to see Gramps walking your way. "I'm glad that you're- uah!" Before he finishes his line. You and Laxus grabs each of Gramp's arms and pull him into the hug as well. You whisper to them "Welcome home you two."