{11}

(WARNING! SMUT!)

Laxus kisses and sucks on your neck and ears. "Aaahhhh....." you were moaning while trying to hold your voice back. Laxus' tongue skillfully licks you up and down your neck. "Aahhh" you squeak out.

Laxus chuckles, "You know that you don't have to hold your voice back. I'm pretty sure no one is going to come anywhere near these rooms."

"That doesn't matter, it's not that..."

"Then what is it?" Laxus asks, he stares at you intently. You look away, blushing, "because my voice is embarrassing..."

Laxus suddenly kisses you again while shoving his tongue into your mouth. "Mmmmlllaaaww!" was your moaning sounds. You place your hands on his chest and slightly push him off. He looks at your face, "Are you scared?" He gently asks you. You stare into his face and snap, you wrap your arms around his neck. "I'm fine!" You quickly shout at him. He smiles and whispers "Okay then."

You love Laxus, you want your first time to be with him. Laxus raises his body while still sitting on you and he takes off his shirt. Exposing his amazing muscles and abs. You blush like crazy when you see him half naked. He notices and asks you, "Heh, like what you see?" You blush even harder.

Laxus continues to kiss you passionately, "Mmmmhh" Laxus quickly rips off your dress. "Ah!" You tried to cover yourself with your arms. "Laxus!"

"What? Did you want for this to happen with our clothes on?"

"N-no, but...at least give me a warning..." you blush again. Laxus looks at your face, your face seemed so innocent and shy. Laxus saw your beautiful body and your adorable -ness and snapped.

"Laxus?" You say. "Ah!" Laxus jumps on you and continues to kiss you so passionately, "Mmmwwaahh" Laxus grabs your waist and pulls them closer to his. "Aaahhh" you moan even louder. Just then, Laxus grabs both of your breasts and rubs them. Laxus places his tongue on your nipple and begin to suck on them. "Aaaahhh!" A shot of pleasure just went up your spine and gave you chills. You slightly tug on his hair which makes him bite down on your nipple even more. "Ah!" The slight pain gave you more pleasure.

Laxus let's go and lifts himself up a little more to see your face. "Are you sure that you're not scared?" Laxus' voice was so gentle. Everything that Laxus was doing so far was to make sure that you were comfortable. You place your hand on his face, "I'm sure, I'm just a little nervous."  Laxus smiles and kisses you passionately again. As you were too distracted with the kissing, you feel something go inside you. "Ah!" You look down to see that Laxus has two fingers inside of you.

"Hah, hah, Laxus!..." you heavily breath out, "Don't do that...."

"Hah...I have to, or else it's going to hurt...."

"Hurt?..." you whisper to yourself. Then you feel something even bigger. "Ah!"

"Don't worry, I just added another finger. Damn, you're so wet." Laxus whispers that last part, but you still heard him. "Don't say that out loud Baka." You slightly punch his chest. You continue to grunt and moan as Laxus pushes his three fingers in and out of you. "Ah hah!" Your moaning is getting louder. Laxus stares at your lustful face and he stares at you in desire.

"Damn..." Laxus whispers. He pulls out his fingers and unzips his pants. "(Your name), can I put it in now?" You look down to see Laxus' huge member. You fall back onto the bed and you cover your face with your arms. You nod and tell him, "Just...be gentle."

You feel the tip of Laxus at your entrance. He slowly lets himself in. "Ahh!" The slight pain shoots into you. "Ow..." you whisper. Laxus places his hand onto your face and lovingly looks at you. "It's ok, it'll be okay..." you trust Laxus and hold onto his hand. Laxus thrusts inside you all the way. "Aahhh!!!" The pain and pleasure you felt was amazing. "Damn! (Your name), can I move?" Laxus asks. "Yes!" You quickly yelp out.