Consumed By Attraction

Dave POV

It's been two weeks since I had that dream about Grey and I can't even lie to say I'm too busy to think about her. Because I'm not, she creeps into my thoughts a lot. When I'm at the studio writing, in a hotel room before or after a performance, and driving past her hospital. I just wonder what she is doing mostly then I find out she is hanging out with Kairi which of course makes me smile. Then I wonder if she has spent the night again and is she in my bath tub again. Of course those thoughts lead to some dirty shit starring her but I just go get head from one those groupie bitches then I'm good. I think I'm just curious about what is sex like with her. Like is she wack in bed? Does she suck dick? Do she moan like cat in heat? Is her pussy even tight? Therefore whenever I get that chance I'm going to fuck her.

I'm back in town from doing business in L.A and I can't wait to see my baby girl Kairi and my family.

After spending the day with Kairi and my parents, everyone is sleep. I'm smoking a blunt just thinking if I should call Grey. Hmm fuck it, I will.

"Hello?

"Hey Grey

"Dave? I didn't know you had my number.

"Of course I do, you watch my daughter.

"But you never call to check up on us when I'm watching her.

"Cause I trust you. Plus sometimes I don't be knowing you with her.

"Okay. So do you want me to watch her tomorrow? Cause I have to work.

"Nah. This call ain't about Kairi

"So what is it about?

"So how are you doing ma? How is work?

"Work is good, I love it. Just don't like the people.

"Why? So bitch there hating on you?

"Yea some of them has seen me with Kairi and think I'm her nanny or Auntie. Therefore they've been bothering me about you. Thirsty ass broads. Also a male co-worker has a thing for me so he is another person bothering me.

My blood boils at the last statement.

"Aye What time do you work tomorrow?

"9am to 3pm. Why?

"Cause me and Kairi wanna hangout with you.

"Okay, cool. I haven't seen Kair in a week. I miss her.

"What about me?

"Nope. Your rude.

"Your rude too.

"Only cause you came at me for no reason. I've been nice to you from the start.

"I'm sorry ma, I will be nice to you starting right now. So tell me about yourself.

"Well I live in Brooklyn in a brownstone my grandma left me with my mom and a cousin. Iam recently the only child now because my brother died of Cancer.

"Damn. My condolences

"Thanks. My favorite color is blue. I don't like flowers. I love sneakers but I can wear heels. I have sweet tooth so I like to bake and as you know I can cook.