House Party/After-Party

Grey POV

Here am I again on the way to Harlem but this time it's not for work. Erica knows a friend that's having a party so of course we have to slide through.

I'm wearing this but with vans.

 I get off at 147st and exit the train station and see Erica waiting for me

I get off at 147st and exit the train station and see Erica waiting for me. She is wearing this

 She is wearing this

"Omg you look cute.

"Thanks you look hot! You trying to get a new man?

"Nah. You know I just like slaying plus all these Harlem niggas is good for dick and that's it. Bunch of bum ass niggas.

I laugh

"Okay, girl. I'm not looking for a man either.

We walk ,drink from Erica flask and talk, till we reach our destination a brownstone

We can hear the music blasting from outside so we know it's lit already. Time to have some fun.

*Later

Of course I'm standing by wall with my own flask in hand. It's filled with some rum punch. You always have to pre-game which means drink and eat before the party. Plus life hack come with your own flash so nobody will spike your drink. If you do one of those two things then you will possibly avoid drama.

Anyway Erica is probably somewhere in this place, hooking up or dancing with her boo for the night. Or maybe not cause she is walking towards me now.

"Oh god, guess who was just bothering me?

"One of your ex -flames?

"No. Dave East

"He is here?!

"Of course he is here, he know everyone in Harlem well except me. And that's why he on me.

"Well you are his type.

"But he isn't mine.

Erica doesn't like thugs or pretty boys which is what Dave is.

"Here he go.

"Hey Ma.

"What's up?

"You want to chill with me and niggas?

While he is asking her this I'm staring all up in Dave East face. Everything about that man is sexy: his constant scowl to his pink plump lips. I wanna sit on his face.

"No thanks ma but Erica can definitely get that treatment.

I blush while Erica scowls. I can't believe I said that out loud.

"Ya know what sure let's hangout with them Grey.

"Okay.

We follow behind Dave and get to a couch with a group of men sitting on them. Erica introduces me to everyone while I just wave. Of course instantly Dave and Erica get into a whisper conversation while I just tap my foot to the beat.

"Aye ma.

I look up and V dog (one of Dave friends is all in my face)

"Yes?

"Is it true that big bitches be deep throating dick like they be trying to eat a hero?

"Is it true that you got a little dick? And you cry when you cum?

He glares at me then walks away. Erica comes up to me.

"We hungry so we going to kick it at my place. You coming right? *Erica

"Yea.

Dave,Erica and I go to her place.

She tells him to get comfortable in her room while she cooks. He smirks and walks away.

"I thought you didn't like him.

"I don't but you do. Have fun sis and suck his soul. Make sure you wash my sheets.

She leaves her place and I sit down to think. He obviously isn't attracted to me but he is faded. Maybe I can seduce him ? Should I seduce him? Fuck it let me cook.

Dave POV

I'm smoking my 5th blunt of the night when I smell food. Damn she classy and she know how to cook. Erica might become one of my mains. I finish the blunt and come out the room to see Erica fat friend making a plate.

"Aye ma, Where is Erica at?

"She left. I made you some  food.

I'm pissed but my stomach comes first.

So I sit down and eat. While I'm eating, this chick is eating but glancing at me. Broad is a weirdo like I know I'm fine but damn can I have my face back. I finish real quick cause I don't wanna be with be around no random ass broad.

"If you wanna stay till you sober up, you can.

She is thirsty so I'm going to quench that thirst.

"If I stay you going to suck it or nah?

She frowns

"You can leave.

I smirk and walk away. She must've thought I was going to be all up in her guts cause she cooked for me, she wildin. I know bbw are the new wave but I ain't with it. She ain't my type at all.

A/n: what do you think about this chapter? Nice start?
What do you think about Grey?
Erica?
And Dave?