Y.A.S ?

Grey POV

So Dave cheated, Christina sucked his dick. He confessed the next morning after I spent the night. He said he just wanted to be honest and that it's not a big deal because he don't want her. But for me, it is a big deal. Oral sex is cheating. Christina most likely thinks that they are dating or going date. These chicks be delusional as hell and Karrauche is probably hyping her up. Like y'all make a cute couple and other stupid things.

Anyway I left Dave house and went to go hangout with my favorite person Clarence. I need a guy's opinion on this. Of course I find him posing and taking a selfie which I end up photo bombing it.

"I'm still going to put it on IG.

"I don't care.

"What about your nigga? What did he do?

"Oral sex with Christina Milan.

"Damn, I don't blame him.

"Aye you suppose to be on my side.

"I am but you need to cut him a break. He ain't you used to a loyal, cool ass female like you. His baby mama is a mess so he just never turn off the whole fuck bitches mentality and he forgot that he had you. Talk to him and see where is head (no pun intended) at.

"Thanks C, your good dude. How is the modeling going?

"I booked my first fashion show and I want you to be there.

"I don't know the last time you invited me somewhere I got into a fight with of your groupies.

"Nah, just come and bring your homegirls

"Okay when is it?

"The 25th of this month?

"Okay, cool. I definitely have to support my play brother.

"Uh huh, whatever. Now go be with your nigga.

I leave and go home because I'm not ready to talk to Dave.

Dave POV

This is Grey and first fight, and I don't know if we going to make it. I called her 15 times  for 3 days each and she still hasn't answered. I don't chase after nobody but she is worth it.

It's night time and I'm smashed. I get my niggas to drop me off at Grey house.

"Grey! Open the door.

I knock like I'm a cop and laugh. She opens the door and all I see is titties.

"Damn, you waiting for Daddy.

She rolls her eyes as I walk into her crib.

"Where is your room at?

"Follow me.

I follow her and watch her fat ass. I can't wait to make up with her. I'm so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice we got into her room. I start taking off my chains and clothes, while she stare at me. My bae missed me and want some dick.

I get in bed with her and start kissing her.

"Nope. We have to talk.

"Do you think I'm like Millie and if so is that's why you cheated on?

I get up and go by my clothes

"I don't wanna talk about that witch.

"Please Dave. Be real with me.

"Okay, damn. I'm used to dealing with bum bitches that break my heart so I thought you was like them. So that's why I let Christina do that. I don't want you doing with that bearded nigga Clarence when I'm not around. I refuse to look stupid again.

"I'm not Millie. First of all I'm not hoe, crack head, ghetto gold digger. I love you and Kairi, you gotta something real fucked up to make me leave you.

"You what?

"Um I didn't say nothing, your drunk ass is hearing things.

"You just said you love me and Kairi.

"Nah. I just said Kairi.

I grab her face

"Well I love you too. I'm sorry that I cheated on you and I will never do it again. You and Kairi are my world. And these past few days with you not speaking to me almost killed me and if it wasn't for my daughter, I would lost my mind. Y'all keep me sane. I don't want to lose a real one like you.

She says aww and kisses me. I pull away and say

"Let me make love to you bae.

She smiles and we kiss again but this time more passionately. I play with her pussy till she soaks the bed then I slide into her. Shit it's like coming. It's like when your clothes are fresh from the dryer.

"Mm Dave

"I know bae, you feel good as hell too.

I give her like five deep long strokes and we climax together. I don't even pull out, I just fell right to sleep.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?
No Grey won't be pregnant.