Chapter 2

Ash layed in her nest. 'You will perish..' The voice tore at her thoughts. Jay was sitting next to her. "I swear, Im going to get my paws on that creature!"She said and slammed her paw on the ground.
"Yeah, could it be a assasin from the earthhowlers thats looking for revenge?"Ash asked and sighed. "I dont know, but you all have to get your minds off this crap.." Holly said yawning. "Well, Times being killed tomorrow so could've it been him.. Oh he was a scout but could of he been sharing information with the wolf that Positive said he had talked to. It could be that wolf." Fox said looking at all three of us.
   "Maybe.." Ash muttered and stood up. "Im going to kill that mangy wolf!"Jay said and stood up beside ash. "What if he kills you first?"Holly asked. "Then good luck Deathhowlers!"Jay said and had wild stares. "What?"She snapped at them, they shrugged and went in with their day.  
   "I would say talk to one of the assasins or scouts.." A black female huffed and shuddered as the cold was peircing her. "Nah, I can solve this!" Jay said walking out of the den swaying her tail back and forth and head held up high. "Typical Jay.." Ash said and ran after her.
   "I guess I gotta follow them.."Holly said jumping out of the den. "Alright, im just gonna be sleeping." Fox said curling up in her nest.
**TimeSkip**
"Theres a white tail deer doe over here!" Ash said in a low whispered. Jay lifted her gaze from the field she was focusing on. Jay and Holly crouched silently, and crawled over to as behind the bush that Ash was look through.
   "It looks about one year old though.." Jay said unahappily. "Yeah, remember what happened when that one time when-" Holly started but the then bushes rattled and a huge buck came out. "Its thats huge buck that Bo and Rouge saw!" Jay squealed silently.    
"We are definitely attacking this one.."Holly breathed. Then a rabbit hopped out. "We need to come here more often.."Ash said suprised.
   "Well, lets stop talking and start hunting!"Jay said and crawled over to the east side of the deer. Holly crept over to the opsite side of Jay. Ash crouched and raised her haunches and sprang off her hind legs and landed infront of the buck.
  The rabbit ran towards Holly looking at the deer and Holly jumped on it and bit its neck killing it. Jay and Ash had the buck backed up to the high steep ledge. He raised up on his hind legs. Jay growled and he stared at her.
  She leaped at him and hang on to him as he thrashed around. Holly jumped onto the deer clamping down hard. Ash jumped around avoiding the harmful hooves. Ash had the perfect chance to jump onto the deers neck so, she jumped and was hit by a whole load of Jay. Which sent her into a bush blacked out.
  Jay clamped her jaws harder on the deer. Holly had bit too hard and had a chunk of meat and she spit it out. The deer made agony sounds and fell down. Jay flew off. Holly came up to the deer and bit its neck so it wouldn't suffer. "Okay..WE KILLED THE BUCK!!" Jay said hopping around. "And rabbit.."Holly said and walked over to her rabbit she caught.
    "Okay..but what about ash?" Jay said. "I can." A black and white male said walking out. "Bo? What are you doing here?" Holly asked and had her head turned to one side. "I had asked Fox where you three had went. She said probably hunting so I tracked you down here, also nice buck." He said nodding to the deer.
"Oh, Thank you and sure you can take ash back." Holly said nodding back. Bo nodded and headed over to ash picking up her by her scruff and dragged her limp body back to camp. "Well, lets get this buck back to came. We can probably get on of the assasins to saw of the antlers with his blade." Holly said and yawned.
*TimeSkip*
"Ash?" Fox said as Bo came in. "Ash.., Bo what has happened?" Slack said as he saw Bo enter. "Oh, shes not dead. She just got blacked out.." Bo said and laid her body down. "Oh, Thank goodness. We've lost to many lives this season." Slack said and laid down.
     Ivy and leaf came out of the healers den and rushed over to Ash. "Black out?" Ivy asked Bo. "Yup." He said and headed towards Rouge and they exchanged a few words. "Get me some wet moss.." Leaf ordered Ivy.
  Ivy nodded and headed off to go get some wet moss. She came back with the most almsot frozen. "Hmph.." Leaf said and leaf it on Ashs face. Ash opened her eyes and rolled onto her paws. "Yuck!"She said and shook her fur.
  Then, Jay and Holly came in. Ash nodded thank you to the healers and bounded over to the two. Slack stood up and paced over to the three. "The buck spotted by Bo and Rouge?" He asked. Bo came up and stood beside Ash. "Yup!!"He said cheerfully and gave ash a small smile.
     Ash smiled back, we can have a fest tonight!" She howled. "The moon is full too." Holly said looking up at the night sky. "Then we will howl tonight once the moon at its full peak and eat." Slack said and nuzzled the three wolves and praised them. "May the feast begin!" Slack said and took a peice of wolf. Ash, Jay, Fox, Holly, then Bo and many more. "Fantastic kill.." Bo said laying down next to Ash.
   "Thanks.." She said nodding. "I was wondering if you would like to go hunting with me tomorrow.." He said laying his head on her shoulder. "Sure.." She said. Slack raised his head and let out a loud, smooth howl. Other wolves started to howl. Ash giggled and Howled. Then Bo howled along with her. They smiled and slept under the moonlight.

Ah, I love writing wolf stories..
FearStalker As holly
Jayfeather4evers as jay
Mandalorianfox as Fox
Also, do you ship AshxBo? Lemme know XD
And ash is me! Tysm fur reading and I hope you have a howltastic night~