Who Do You Think You Are?

My name is Andrea, Andrea Benevides. I am a 16 year old and I live in Atlanta Georgia, but I am originally from Florida. I have got one older brother Sam. But to me I've got 4 the other 3; Grayson Smith, Jake Ramirez, and Carter Eaves. Those 3 boys have been brothers to me for years and I love them to bits.

I use to have another brother. His name is Chandler Carlton Riggs. We use to inseparable, always together. That is, until 2 years ago, when everything changed. When Chandler changed.

This is what happened:

Grayson, Chandler, Jake, and Carter became friends with me and Liam 7 years ago, when we first moved here. Chandler and I immediately became the closest. I even had a bit of a crush on him.

Then, out of the blue, when I was 14 Grayson asked me out. I was in shock. I agreed to go out with him and we became a couple, but I made sure that I spent enough time with chandler as I did with Grayson, as I knew he would get jealous.

But soon Grayson and I decided that we were better off friends so we broke it off. But on that day, something changed about chandler completely. He told me that I was a dirty little whore and that he wished I was dead. Harsh, I know. But that's not the worst thing.

He to bully me everyday at school. He beat me up, he told everyone secrets I trusted him with, he spread rumors about me, he constantly slagged me everyday made my life a living hell.

He still reminded best friends with Sma, Grayson, Jake, and Carter, and they still were clueless about the whole thing. I never told them as I was too scared of what Chandler would do to me.

I used to cut myself to ease the pain of constantly being tormented by Chandler, but that changed when one day Carter caught me attempting to slit my wrist one day.

There's no way of getting rid of him.

***********************

"Andrea! Get up!" Sam called me. I heaved myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a jersey I put a pair of high tops and threw on a Adidas hoodie

I'm not your typical teenage girl. I hate wearing dresses or anything girly for that matter. The only reason I wear make-up is to cover up the bruises caused by Chandler. I'd rather sit at home with the boys watching wrestling than go shopping with my friends. The truth is, I don't exactly have any 'girlfriends', thanks to Chandler. But it doesn't bother me, as I fit in perfectly with the boys.

"Morning Sam." I mumbled as I sat down at the kitchen table.

"Hey Andrea! Here's your breakfast." He handed me my breakfast.

"Thanks." I smiled as I began to munch on my food.

Sam is practically my dad, since our parents unfortunately died 3 years ago. But the boys helped us so much through our hard times and now live with us. Except for Chandler, thank god.

"Have fun at school today!" Sam told me as I made my way towards the door. As If I'm going to have fun at school when Chandler's around.....

"I will. Bye Sam!" I mused as I left the house, shutting the door.

Sam and the rest of the boys now attend college, where-as me and Chandler are both in the same year and won't be finished for another 2 years. Yay me.

* * * * *

I got to school and went to classes as usual. I didn't see Chandler at all; he probably skipped school or something. I went to my locker after school. I swung the locker door open and accidently hit someone in the face with it. I looked down and saw Chandler on the floor, clutching his nose.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry Chandler!" I panicked.

He glared up at me with that evil glint in his eyes. I shut my locker door and ran out of the school.

"Oi! I'm not done with you!" he called after me.

I kept running, not even looking up. I banged into a strong build. I looked up and saw Chandler's friends staring down at me. I twisted around the other way to find Chandler with a smirk on his face. I backed away from Chandler and bumped into one of his friends, who pushed me forward as my body collided with Chandler's. I gazed up and him and trembled.

"Now Andrea... you know what I do to you when you run away from me, don't you?" he whispered, his evil voice sending shivers up my spine.

I made a run for it, that is, until Chandler put his foot out in front of me and I fell to the floor. Chandler grabbed me and pulled me up viciously. Blood dripped down my face as I had hit my head very hard off the floor.

Tears welled up in my eyes. Chandler hit me in the face and I fell to the floor.

"Stop crying you ugly slut." He spat.

I heard a scar screeching and Chandler knelt down beside me.

"Andrea?! What's happened?!" I heard Sam's voice speak in concern.

"She tripped and fell over. I came to see if she was alright." Chandler pretended to be worried.

"Thanks for helping her out mate. See you later at mine?" Sam asked as he picked me up in his arms.

"Of course." Chandler smirked evilly at me and strolled away.

Sam put me onto Grayson's lap in the car.

"What's happened Andrea?!" Carter exclaimed.

"She fell over.... Again..." Sam sighed as he began to drive off.