I Will Be Rising Fron The Ground

"Mum! I'm home!" Chandler announced as he strolled through the door and shut it closed.

"Chandler darling! How was school?" Gina, Chandler's mother cooed.

"Fine thanks. Is it alright if I stay at Sam's tonight?" Chandler questioned.

"Of course! Speaking of Sam, I saw Andrea walking home today with tears in her eyes. What happened to her?" Gina asked worriedly as she was very fond of Andrea.

"I don't know mum." Chandler retorted bitterly.

Gina nodded and looked down, sighing slightly.

"Just look out for her Andrea. She's had a rough time and after all, you two used to be the best of friends. She's on her own at school Chandler. There's no one there to look out for her. She probably has no one to turn to."

"I promise mum."

Unfortunately, those 3 words Chandler had just tittered were complete and utter rubbish. There was no way in hell he was going to do that. He didn't need a petty coward like Andrea ruining his reputation.

His mum pulled him in for a hug and kissed his forehead. He was always a big mommy's boy. He would often stay at home with his mom almost every night with his mum some time ago. But that has all changed over the past two years. He has become much more independent and secretive, much to Gina's disappointment.

Chandler journeyed up the stairs and plugged in his iPod. His room filled with the sounds of 'free fallin' by John Mayer, one of his all time favourite songs.

'She's a good girl, loves her mama

Loves Jesus and America too

She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis

Loves horses and her boyfriend too

It's a long day living in Reseda

There's a freeway runnin' through the yard

And I'm a bad boy 'cause I don't even miss her

I'm a bad boy for breakin her heart

And I'm free, free fallin'

Yeah I'm free, free fallin'

Chandler sang along to the song with his heart content.

Ironically, this song strongly relates to chandler and Andrea's current situation. You wouldn't think it at first, but if you read through the lyrics carefully, you'll know what I'm talking about.

His phone vibrated in his pocket and he scanned the screen briefly to see that it was his girlfriend Lucy calling him.

"Hello?"

"CHANDLER! I'M BACK!"

"Really?! That's brilliant!"

"Do you want to come over baby?"

"I can't, I'm staying at sam's."

"Oh."

Chandler bit his lip before replying.

"You can come if you like. I'm sure the boys won't mind..."

"YAY! See you later sexy."

"Bye Luce."

He put his phone down and quickly packed his stuff before venturing out the door.

* * * * *

He arrived at sam's and was greeted by Jake, who pulled him into a big man hug. The two strolled into the sitting room, where the boys were chilling out on the couches. There was no sign of Andrea, much to Chandler's dismay.