How i became a Monster.

It was a normal day like any other....

"Ace, wake up"

"WAKE UP!!!"

"Goodness Mia are you trying to destroy my ear drums?"

"Maybe" my twin sister said.

I got up , took a shower and looked in the mirror. I have long black hair and silver eyes and I'm often mistaken for a girl. Which is very annoying.....

I finished getting dressed and then went down stairs. I could smell bacon. I smiled at my mom..... It was truly an ordinary day......

My dad left us when we were very young so he's not in the picture.... But no point dwelling on it.

------School-------------------------------------------
As school went by nothing out if the ordinary happened. After school I normally walk home with my sister.
But I had class president work to finish up. So I told her to walk with Lea her best friend. Lea had short blonde hair and one blue eye and one green eye. I trusted Lea , I knew that she would protect my sister.

After I finished my work. I went home. I was so glad I was done with it.

I opened the door to my home and the site I saw was.... Just cruel..... And disgusting....

I saw my mother's head and other limbs around the living room. And Lea being stabbed repeatably by my laighing sister. I shouldnt fight her I should call the police!

But strangely enough I didnt feel anything. No Sympathy. If anything I felt odd. Like this was no big deal. Like my mother dying was nothing.
I looked at my sister and I felt nothing I didnt feel she would harm me.

I looked at her and said "Could you stop thats annoying."

She simply laughed at me and said " dont you want to join me, dear brother~"

Just ignore the unknown place please. Next chapter will have more details...