Alter Ego

Chapter I: Alter Ego

°•°•°•°•°•°

#ChloeAndersonSigningIn

Hi, my name is Chloe. But I'm not known for that name. People know me as Savanna Jones. Savanna Jones is a popular blogger in Westside High. She's funny, colorful, and everybody, well almost everybody loves her. The exact opposite of me. It's almost impossible for me to be her. I'm the type of gir who would usually hide herself because of the fear of people finding out about Savanna. I also have to be careful with my blog posts so I don't cross a line or leave out clues about my real identity. Nobody knows about it. Not my mom, or dad, or stupid brother, and even my own best friend, Ginger.

"Can you come with me at the nearest shop, Chloe? I have a serious Immakillyaifyadontdoasisay thing with my sister and she told me to pick up a package from her boyfriend." Ginger said, drinking my juice.

"I'm kinda in the middle of a little breakfast you know." I focused my attention to the mini TV that I could barely understand because of its shitty cignal interruptions, but I'd prefer watching this than going to the stupidest and nearest shop here, Slushy Monster. That place is the worst. They don't even sell slushy there. Most of the stock is expired and barely edible. I'm surprised it's still open after all these years of crappy service.

"But I can't go alone! What if vampires find me? They're going to turn me into their queen which is going to upset my wolf boyfriend!" She whined.

I just looked at her. Are we seriously going through this over again? I know you might think this is one of those over obsessed teens with Twilight movies, but Ginger here has a psychiatrist because of her delusions about vampires and wolves. She's crazy. But I'm still friends with her, I am such a loser.

"Okay, I'm going with you," she was about to celebrate but I slapped my palm to her mouth, "but, you have to stop talking about vampires and wolves or I will not ever talk to you and ignore your existence."

"You're right...they might take you as well!" This idiot.

°•°•°•°•°•°

The lights weren't any help of lighting the place and the floor was covered with gooey pink stuff. So this is where their slushy went. I never imagined myself entering this place again since last year. It stank of expiring supplies of milk. I covered my nose to prevent the extinction of amazing blog writers around the world.

"Welcome to Slushy Monster! Please do enjoy yourselves!" A girl about our age, who's mopping the floor, said with a cheerful voice. What kind of greeting is that? It doesn't really suit the place and she sounded weird.

"Is Daren here? Can you tell him that Sabrina's sister is waiting for the package," Ginger said.

"Sure."

"And oh, can you also tell him to hurry up because the vampires are outside, ready to devour us", she said as if it was a normal thing. The girl looked at me and I just shook my head. I gave her justletitpassshesjustkidding look.

"Okay, I'll tell him."

The girl disappeared and I wished she won't take too long. No, not because vampires are outside, waiting to devour us. It's because I'm about to mutate into a radioactive zombie because of the stench of this place.

But to my misfortune, the girl took longer than a minute. What's taking her too long?! I'm going to die here!

Ginger must've noticed my discomfort and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Do you want to...have a slushy?" She asked. She offered me a cup of pink goo. I spoke too soon. She's too crazy to even care about me.