1 Mississippi

Thiz iz a continuation of the previouz chapter but I separated thiz one because it's more like a special chapter. Expect a few chapter like these which chapter titlez start with a number instead. The story goez on to the next chapter and so on. But do have in mind that the whole story can be independent even without the special chapterz though I may or may not reveal a few detailz that I won't in normal chapter so...go read!

Bonus Chapter I: 1 Mississipi

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

#ChloeAndersonSigningIn

Math. Math. Math. There's nothing else in this world would ever make my braincells so stressed. A lot of my braincells sacrificed themselves just to help me answer one question and their blood slowly flows out of my nose. Because I can't afford to loose more braincells, I hired a tutor. But since I can't afford myself an actual tutor, I hired our actual school nerd, Melli. She's the mother of braincell training and I heard she saved a lot of student who are in grave danger with their grades. For short, she's an awesome teacher and you're certified to learn.

"Are you ready Chloe?" She asked. She placed a thick book on our table as I try to calm myself. "Today we're going to answer our homework together okay?"

I nodded. "But can I catch some air outside? And maybe grab a few snacks," I said.

"Sure!" She said and I dashed off the library.

That book was so thick! I think I'm going to faint. My brain is stressing out.

I grabbed a handful of snacks from the cafeteria when I bumped into Cody. "You're a hungry one," he commented.

"Oh, hi, Coby. Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to the cafeteria to do my math homework. I have something to do tonight so I have to clear my schedule."

"Well, Melli just happen to tutor me and she's going to help me with my homework. You can some too if you like. I mean, you do know cafeterias are not for studying right? You get distracted too easily you know."

"Really? That's great! Melli is a student but smart as a teacher right? She can do our homework for us!"

"You know what? I change my mind. If you don't respect Melli's intelligence then you got and study by yourself in the cafeteria." I was about to leave but Cody stopped me.

"Hey, I'm just kidding! I'm coming, I'm coming."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

We went to the library where Melli is busy reading her novel. She looked up from her book and reddened. She looked like she's seen a ghost! Well maybe a good looking ghost cause she's blushing. Yet, I'm with Cody so he's not a ghost and he's not good looking.

"I brought Coby, you don't mind right?" I asked.

"S-sure," she said, looking anywhere but us.

Coby sat across me and Melli. I felt Melli nervously shift closer to me.

"Why don't we start?" I began. But Melli didn't budge. She just looked down on her paper which is crumpled in her hand. "Uhhh...Melli?"

"D-d-do w-wa-we ki-ko-ka..."

"What the duck are you saying?" I whispered back to her. She grabbed my arm.

Why do I have a feeling that Cody isn't supposed to be here?

"Is something wrong?" Cody asked.

"Can you grab me a drink Cody? I forgot to buy one. Please?" I asked.