Chapter 3: My Brother's Visit.

Tori"s POV****

The rest of the week was fine. 

Justin got his revenge by dumping soup on my head. But that didn't bother me much. In high school that happened maybe twice a week in grade 9. It stopped when my 6 older brothers threatened the poor people. 

(I think i said she had 6 brothers, if it was 5 then she has 6 brothers now)

Sam also threatened the people who were doing that too, and lets just say when she gets mad its scary as hell.

Right now I was in my room eating pizza and drawing in my book that I use for sketching. 

Sam was in her room on her cell phone with her mom.

When I was in the middle of drawing a meadow the apartment phone rang. 

Sam and I had a phone in the kitchen/living room, in her room and in my room too, so we would be able to answer the phone quickly, no matter what room you were in. 

"Tori can you get that?" I heard Sam yell from her room.

"Yeah!" I yelled back.

"Hello?" I said.

"TORI." I heard about 6 deep voices yell into the phone.

Pulling the phone away from my ear for a second, I started to laugh.

It was my brothers.

"Hey what's up?" I asked them.

"Nothing much, just that we're coming over tomorrow and staying for a week!" They said excitedly.

"Since when?" I asked laughing.

"Since now." ONe of the said.

After an hour of talking to my brothers I said goodbye and hung up.

Sam walked into my room a few minutes later in her pajamas.

"Who was on the phone?" She asked before walking over and plopped on my bed.

"My brothers, their coming tomorrow to stay a week with us apparently." I said picking up my book and closing it before putting it on my desk.

"All of them?" she asked.

"Yup, a couple of them are staying in hotels, the rest are staying here." I said before yawning.

"Oh okay, well we're going to have to clean up a little tomorrow, night babe." She said before giving me a hug.

"Night boo." I called back to her.

==========================================

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I was woken up to hear Sam chanting this over and over, while hitting my with a pillow.

"I'm up!" I groaned and sat up.

"Good get ready, we have to clean up a little." Sam said to me.

She was wearing a black skater skirt with a hot pink v-neck tucked into her skirt with a pair of black flats. Her hair was in a french braid and she had on mascara, eyeliner and clear lip gloss. 

I went into the bathroom and showered. 

Once I got out I dried my hair and styled it into waves. I put on mascara, eyeliner and a light pink baby lips.

I went into my room and picked out my outfit.

I grabbed a pair of jean short shorts and a violet v-neck with a pair of voilet converses. 

 I put on my glasses and walked out of my room and into the living room.

Sam was in the kitchen drying her hands with a dish towel.