Chapter 1

I hope you enjoy my story as much as I did writing it!!! :)

Please vote for me cause I worked really hard on it.

It has some sexual content.

Chapter 1

I walk into the dim gym.It doesn't even look like our old gym.There was flashing lights everywhere.Smoke was blowing leaveing a foggy haze everywhere.People were dancing an having a great time.As I walked in everyone stops an stares at me an smiles.I feel like a princess walking into a grand ball.I look around for Scotty.I find him at the punch bowl talking to he's bestfriend Dylan an his date Kassy.I walk over an put my arm through his."Hey there handsome.",I said.He looks me,I expect him to say that I look beautiful or something.But, instead he takes a step back an laughs at me."Dont get anywhere near me." Hes says as he puts his hands up."What's wrong is my make up wrong?",I ask as I out my hand to my face.He points at my dress an laughs even hard.I look down at my dress an see that it is torn exposing my underwear.I feel a uneasy feeling growing in the pit of my stomach.I feel hot tears running down my cheeks smearing my make-up.I cover my face an run towards the door.Before I can make it to the door a loud obnoxious noise comes out of no were.Everyone torn their attention from me to cover their ears.I look around for the sound.The sound starts to get louder and louder.

HONK!!HONK!!!HONK!!!!!

WAKE UP CARRIE!!!!!!!

I sit up with beads of sweat running down my forhead."Jason!!!! What the hell are you doin in my room?!!Get out!!!",I yell.Jason is standing over me with a blow horn in my face.He laughs an turnns for the door.I jump up and slam my door.I have to seriously get a lock for this thing.I wipe the sweat off my head.

Thank goodness that it was just a dream.I look at the black dress hanging on my closet door and I remember what this Friday holds.One of the biggest nights of my life.I go to the bathroom an wash my face.I decide to put on my dark blue jean cut off shorts and my "Big Show" t-shirt that I cut off the sleeves off of.I throw my hair up in a ponytail an put on a little mascara and eyeliner.I walk down stairs to the kitchen.

"Mornin, mom.",I say with a cheerful voice.So are you excited for Friday?"Yea,but Im supper nervous",I say."You will be ok I promise.Every girl gets nervous.",she says."You know I remember my prom.I wore a bright red dress and black high heels with my hair up in a bun.",she said in a dreamy voice."Did dad take you?""Oh no at that time he was to busy chasing the prom Queen.",she said as she rilled her eyes."So who did you go with?",I said."His name was Harold,",she said with a sigh.I burst into laughter. "What's so funny?"She puts down the glass an looks at me with her hand in her hip."That name!Harold? Really? Was he a nerd?",I asked laughing."Uuuhhh no.....he was a very smart guy.Captain of the debate team.",she said defensive."So a nerd?",I asked."Yeeaa",she says in defeat."But Carrie there is nothing wrong with dating a nerd.",she said in a serious tone."Mom I don't think it's wrong dating a nerd",I say.She turns back to pouring juice."Do you need me to help you with anything?",she asks changing the subject."Can you curl my hair?",I ask. She rolls her eyes an says,"You never could curl your own hair."She smiles and gives me a big hug.Your growing up so fast.I could here the tears in her voice.She's always emotional when it comes to us kids growing up."Aww,come on mom there's Jason you still have to take care of.",I say trying to make her feel better."Yea, but your my baby girl.Why do you have to go all the way to Washington?You can always go to college here at Texas Tech?You can still even live at home with us.Its a good way to save money.",she says in a chirper voice."Noooooo mom, I'm 18 years I'd I need to leave the nest.Besides you have your grandson."I said.I know that. When I get a granddaughter then I'll be okay.I smiled.

"Good morning everybody!!",my dad exclaimed as he walked in."Hey Dad.Soooooooo did you get the limo?",I asked in a happy tone.Gghhhhh,he groans.Its a touchy subject for him to.If they had their way, all of us would still be at home for the rest of our lives.With our husband/wife an kids.

*ping* Becky:Hey can you meet me at the mall?

Me: yea sure :)

*ping* Becky: ok hurry!!

Hey Mom I'm going to the mall to meet Becky.Ok be careful.I give mom a hug an head out the door.

I get into the car an turn on the radio.When I stop at the stop sign I heard a horn honk.I turn down the radio some.Hey sexy!!!I love over to see some guy with a awful spray tan.He winks at me an smirks.What's your name?I flip him off an speed off down the street.

Im able to find a parking spot close to the door.I walk into the mall an head to the food court.I see Becky,Dylan an Sky sitting at a booth in the cover.Becky and I have been friends since 7th grade.She has a "strawberry kiss" birth mark on her left cheek.

If she didn't have that birth mark she wouldn't look like Becky.In a way it defines her.I met Sky at cheer camp last summer.We got really close,we spent everyday together.Sonetimes us and a couple of other people sunk out an went doen by the creek.One the last day it was hard to say goodbye.But, then when I walked into 1st period he was sitting there.It turnned out that his dad happened to get transferred here.We have been friends forever.We have gotten into trouble some much trouble together.One time on Halloween night we went to our principles house an egged it.We were about to take off when we heard sirens an we took off down the ally way an hid in this old she'd.To this day he has never found out who did it.If there was a reward for being most reckless and getting into trouble we would win.