Chapter 2

Hey there you!Sky got up an gave me a hug.I got a problem.Whats that?I asked."He cant pick out a gift for anything.",said Becky.Yea,what she said.Even thoe we have been daing 5 months,and I knoe everything about her I still have no idea.When they say opposite attract its true.She's outgoing,loud amd she will tell you exactally what she thinks of you.Then theres Sky.He's more of the poetic type/sckate board type.Come on I got a idea.I grab his arm an dragging him across the mall to Claire's.There's a tall girl with to much eye make-up standing at the ccounter reading a magazine, and smacking on gum.She looks up from her magazine when she heres the bell.Do you need help with anything?No,thank you.She shrugged her shoulders an went back to reading.Sky!Look at this.Becky holds up a butterfly necklace with the name Kassy underneath.That's perfect, he says taking it into his hand.He walks up to the counter an then a guy walks out from the back.Gosh Zowwie you cant do anything?Dont you see this guy here waiting patiently? She looks up obviously annoyed. He rolls his eyes an walks over to Sky.Sorry about that.It's fine,Sky says with a smile.But,I know he wanted to say something we all did. After he pays for the necklace an gets it wrapped we walk around the mall for a while.

    So Carrie did Scotty give you your gift yet?What gift?Shut-up you idiot !!!Becky whispers in Skys ear loudly.Oh nothing I was thinking out lo-ummm.....look who's here.Me an Sky turn away from each other and see Scotty walking out of Kay Jewlers.Hide!We run behind some plants by the benches.We peek out from behind a fake tree.Carrie you don't think that he.....No of course not Becky.That's crazy.I'm not sure if I was trying to reasure her or myself.Hey Scotty!Sky walks ovut from behind the tree an heads over to Scotty.Hey man!Scotty turns toward us with a huge smile on his face.We follow behind.Scotty outs the bag behind his back and leans down an gives me a peck on the cheek and wraps his arm around my waist.So what are you doing?Looking to see if there's anything else we might need for prom you?I look up at him

waiting for his response.Oh um doing the same.I can always tell when he's lying.He turns red an he starts to move alot.

Becky an I give each other a knowing glace.When we walk out to the parking lot we say our goodbyes.Scotty walks me to my car.So are you ready for tonight?Yea,just really nervous.The thought of my dream last night gave me a chill.He leans me against the car.The sun feels really good on my face.He leans in an kisses me gently.His tounge went across my bottom lip.I parted my lips giving his tounge permission

I pull him closer to me running my fingers in his hair.

   I pull away from him,I just rembered were in a parking lot.Are you going to the high school to help out?Yea,what time are you heading you there?2:00.He looks at his watch an then smirks.We still got time it's only 12:25.I roll my eyes at him.I can't thoe.Why not?I gotta work on my paper that's past due.Come on we haven't spent any real time together in a week.Well you can come over my house an help me.Mmmmmm that sounds tempting.

   He kisses me harder this time.I'll meet you there.He winks at me an gets into his car an drives off.When we pull in the drive there's no cars.I  figured that. No one is home by 8am. He gets out an opens my door for me.Well well,theres no one home.A mischievous smile plays across his lips.I walk up to the door to unlock it.He comes up behind me an presses himself against me an kisses me on the neck.Scotty I moan.Mmmm what?I push the door open an smile.U gotta catch me first.I take off up the stairs into my bedroom win him hot on my heels.

We run into my bedroom an he shuts the door.You don't have a lock on this thing?? No I have been meaning to get one.I sit down on my bed an pull out my history paper.What are you doing?Working on my history paper so I won't fail this year.But....Awwww!