Character Introduction

Batman: Retired after fighting Superman after Braniacs capture and put them in the Phantom Zone, he now focuses on rebuilding Gotham.

Red Hood: Known as Jason Todd, everyone thought of him as dead when Joker killed him when he was known as Robin, he has since teamed up with 'The Sparrow' Aka Alex Miles to take down earths villains.

The Sparrow: Known as Alex Miles, He was apart of the bat family and was forced out of fear to join the Regime in the early ages of injustice, he now works with batman to help clean the city with his friend Jason Todd |||respectfully owned by Lachlan Gambrill @Zeroxa

Aries: Known as Aiden Collins, His family was killed in Braniacs invasion by Vril's Beta's, he manages to kill them, he was then found by Captain Cold who then decided to team up with him to fight off the newly formed villain team "The Outlaws"

Captain Cold: Known as Leonard Snart, once a villain apart of "The Society" but not by his will, Gorilla Grodd put a Nanonite in his head, if Snart didn't do his bidding his head would explode, since the death of Grodd he is free to do good teaming up with Aiden, But the Bat family still Dispise him as a villain because of the deaths he caused.

Tim Drake: The Third Robin, Had to join the Regime in the early stages of injustice because of fear of death, Tim had enough of the deaths superman was causing, the Bat family invaded The Regime Compound and Tim was accidentally thrown into the Phantom Zone, once released by Shazam he couldn't trust anyone so he went into hiding and made his own hideout later teaming up with Captain Cold and Aries.

People who will be included in the story but don't need backstory ATM:
Aquaman, Superman, General Zod, Sinestro, Bane, ScareCrow, Deadshot, Harley Quinn, The Flash, Green Lantern, Firestorm, Blue Beetle, StarFire, Deadman, Darksied, Enchantress, Doomsday, Braniac, Doctor Fate, Raven and Sub-Zero,

All characters Belong to Netherrealm and DC, only two are mine