Chapter Two: Executed

Unknown-"I see you found my bodyguard"

They spun around to look up and see her, Enchantress, escaped from capture and found doomsday to make him her "bodyguard"

Cold-"You need a better bodyguard, that one has at least 27 bullets inside his chest"
Enchantress-"Temporary, but I would look out"

Doomsday blasted out of layers of ice grabbing Aries and throwing him at the Phantom Zone teleporter leaving just Cold

Cold-"Woah hey there buddy I think you need to chill out, get it? I'm captain cold"

Doomsday knocked Cold 10 feet into the air, cold manages to create an ice platform with his gun getting to his escape but Doomsday jumped to the platform and broke the Source of the platform, collapsing the ice platform, luckily for Cold he created a slide that lead to Superman's statue.
Doomsday walked over to Enchantress as commanded, just before Enchantress could give him another command to follow.
Bang!
A gunshot blared throughout the icicle fortress and not long after, Enchantress fell with blood running down her face, Doomsday was free from her Control but was freezed and executed by Cold, leaving them with no problems but the Phantom Zone

Cold-"probably should of found an expert to work this thing"
Aries-"who would help us kill Superman? The others are 'no-kill-heroes' which leaves only us"
The Portal Switches on
Cold-"Right heads or tails?"
Aries-"Why are we going to be playing games right now?"
Cold-"Well I'm not going in there first I could get trapped there forever!"
Aries-"I was going in first anyways, Pussy"

Aries tied a rope to The activator so just in case things went wrong from the outside Cold could pull Aries out.
Aries entered the Phantom Zone, he saw stars after stars, but there, Superman, outside something went wrong, the portal was overloading, Aries was pulled out at the quickest time possible before it exploded.

Aries-"*Cough Cough* what the hell happened!?"
Cold-"I*Cough* don't even know it overloaded I think"
Aries-"Well now what there isn't another Portal that we know of!"

They soon realised it has gotten a lot more colder than usual, they looked back at the portal, someone, making a blizzard in the fortress steps out to them with a muffled voice

Sub-Zero-"Where have I been transported to?"