Chapter one: All just a memory

It has been Two years since Braniacs invasion, Gotham, Metropolis and a lot more Capitol city's around the world had been rebuilt, everything seemed all just a memory. But things changed when two vigilantes visited the Wreckage of the Fortress of Solitude.

Cold-"Well there it is, Broken down to nothing"

Captain Cold and Aries walked to the Wreckage of the Fortress

Aries-"It's blocked, there isn't an entrance anywhere!" "Can't you destroy this? This is ice isn't it?"
Cold-"No not this type of ice, This is Kryptonite ice, it'll take me hours to break, unless you know how to break Kryptonite"
Aries-"I was a Product Designer not a Geologist"
Cold-"Stand back then I'm setting C4"

Cold set C4 on the entrance point then moved a few metres back hoping the whole place wouldn't collapse, Cold began a countdown from 15, but at the corner above Aries' eye he saw something, someone, on top of the Fortress.

Aries-"WAIT!"

Too late, Cold had already set the C4 off

Cold-"What?! What happened?!"

Aries looks back at the fortress, it was still intact just made a hole through the ice, the person was gone though.

Aries-"Uhh nothing, just hallucinations"
Cold-"right ok"

They proceeded to enter the Fortress, they saw a lot of stuff, From before, Statues, Ammo boxes, Regime flags, There, The phantom Portal, but it looked different, like it was a bit, darker than the rest of the ice.
They both looked at eachother.

Aries-"You hear that?"
They paused for a second
Cold-"We aren't alone, Light the place up!"
Aries put down a force field and set a drone up in the air with reinforced bullets that could go through anything Firing at about everything except the phantom portal and its activator, after the room was fired upon they heard loud grunts, they hit something or someone.

Aries-"Go left I'll take full guard"

Cold nodded and headed into that direction.

They cornered The one watching them, it was Doomsday, but he was more, Ancient Looking,

Aries-"Cold Freeze him"

Cold freezes him in double layers, he looked damaged though with a black aura around him, something was defiantly wrong with him.

Unknown-"I see you found my bodyguard"