kolme ♦

jaemin was laying on his bed, the winter sun was shinning through the blinds and was illuminating his light-colored bedroom. the weather was pretty hot today and was heating the asleep city of seoul up a little. the end-of-year holidays were already finished since a few days, but it was almost 10am and the teenager was still home. he won't go to school today once again. he couldn't.

he was broken. his feelings made him suffer and he wasn't brave enough to face the others, to go outside. his mom didn't suspect anything, he was hiding behind fake smiles and his previous injury. an injury that was healed now. jaemin suffered of a severe scoliosis, he could barely move and had to stay home with a back brace on. because of that he lost his biggest dream : becoming a professional dancer.

but several weeks ago, something else occurred : his soulmate gave up on finding him and was dating someone else.

jaemin fell for a boy that he knew nothing about except his face and his name thanks to his uniform's name tag : lee jeno. he kept an eye on him thanks to an app called linked.

at the beginning he believed it was a sick joke like most of the people. an app that allows you to see the saved pictures and videos of your soulmate? he thought it was a sci-fi scenario. but the more time passed and the other boy took pictures, the more he was attracted to him. and without even noticing it, he fell deeply in love with this black-haired stranger.

a few days after his discharge from the hospital, another face appeared on the boy's photos, he was cute and seemed like a great guy, he kind of looked like a kid. he imagined a lot of scenarios until he saw more explicit photos of the two lovebirds.

his soulmate didn't wait for him.
his soulmate would never be his.
his soulmate didn't even know its existence.

ding!

jaemin tightened his grip on the blanket around him, almost stifling himself before turning his phone screen on.

you have (3) notications : linked!

taking a deep breath, he pressed the colorful app logo and multiple pictures appeared in front of his eyes like they would on any other social network.

except that you couldn't have conversations on this one and it was the reason of jaemin's pain, what made his heart breaks. his vital organ was pounding, he could hear it in his ears.

 his vital organ was pounding, he could hear it in his ears

07/01/17 10:24AM
📍 unknown

his eyes filled with tears as he was scrolling, the pictures were like daggers, it made him suffer.

07/01/17 10:56AM
📍 unknown

"as always.."

07/01/17 10:57AM📍 unknown

07/01/17 10:57AM
📍 unknown

"...you're beautiful." was the last thing he said before curling up in bed and letting his teardrops fall, feeling shameful.