Chapter 1

Braidens POV

"You guys can't date our sister. She's off limits." Riley, Connor and Toby told us that the first day we met Bailey three years ago. But that didn't stop me from falling head over heals for her. About a year ago, we started secretly going out with each other.

She's beautiful. The way her dark brown hair falls. The way her smile could make the sun look weak. The way she's clumsy at times. It's all so perfect, every part of her.

Right now Bailey and I are at her house while the others are getting Starbucks.

"Babe!" Bailey said throwing a pillow at me from the other end of the couch. "What?" I asked her. "We're actually alone. My brothers are gone. We can be us." She said. "I know. What do you wanna do?" I asked her. "Well.. I can think of one thing." She said coming closer to me.

"And what's that?" I asked her, placing my arms around her waist. Before she could answer I kissed her softly. "I've wanted to do that all day." I told her, pulling her onto my lap.

"When can we tell them?" She asked me. "I don't know, but we need to. I hate lying to them." I told her sighing. "Me too. I'm their baby sister. They'd kill me if they knew about our year in secrecy." That's what they call her, even though she's old than Riley and Toby. "I know. They'd kill me too. Trust me." I told her.

"I love you." She said kissing my cheek. "I love.." I was cut off by the door opening and Bailey jumping up and sitting in the chair. "You love what?" A very hyped up Toby asked walking in followed by the other guys. "Pizza." I lied. "Me too, dude!" He shouted before high fiving me.

"Okay, who gave my little brother too much Starbucks?" Bailey asked the guys as they all pointed to each other. Believe it or not, they're actually afraid of her. She's a black belt in karate. Which is the class that Connor made her take incase there was ever a time when someone tried something against her will.

"So, what'd you guys do while we were gone?" Connor asked us. "Nothing." We both said casually. "Wow, you guys are boring." Riley said sitting down on Bailey's lap. "Get your ratchet ass off of me, Riley!" Bailey said pushing him into the floor. "But I love you, Bailey! You're my big sissy!" He said sound like a five year old. "Okay, guys we should get back to rehearsal." Thomas suggested handing Bailey her drink.

"See you later, Bailey." I sighed getting up and following the guys to the music room.

Baileys POV

I'm tired of pretending that Braiden and I have nothing between each other. I just want to have a normal relationship with him. Not having to live with the fear that my brothers will find out.

I got up and walked into the kitchen and started cleaning up. Doing the dishes, and wiping off the counter tops.

I was putting stuff into the cabinets when I felt arms wrap around me.

"Braiden, what are you doing? The guys will see you!" I told him.

"They totally passed out. They had too much candy, energy drinks and Starbucks." He told me kissing me cheek. "Babe, we were so close to getting caught today." I told him.

"They're all out like lights. Babe, they won't see, I promise." He assured me. "Well, if you're sure they're asleep, let's go upstairs." I said taking his hand, pulling him towards the stair case.

We ran into my room, making sure my parents weren't anywhere up here. We locked the door, to prevent my brothers from coming in.

He kissed me roughly, letting his hands roam my body freely. He placed his hands right under my bum, signaling for me to jump.

I jumped like he wanted me to and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He carried me over to my bed and gently laid me down, hovering over my body.

His lips found their way to my neck, sucking and slightly biting. It felt to so good.

This isn't the first time we've done this. But don't worry, we're always safe.

"Bailey, have you seen Braiden?" I heard Connor ask from outside my bedroom in the hallway, banging on my door.

"What do we do?" I asked Braiden. "There's nothing we can do." He said. "Wait, go out on the balcony." I said jumping up and opening the window.

"What?!" He asked me. "Just do it!" I said pushing him. He climbed out the window and I closed my curtains.

"Bailey! Open the door!" Connor said hitting it harder. "I'm coming." I said running to the door and opening it.

"What?" I asked him. "Where's Braiden?" He asked me. "Why would I know?" I asked him. "I don't know. What's that on your neck?" He asked me.

It was a hickey! Oh my God! "Oh, I um.. burned myself with my curling wand the other day." I told him. "Oh, be careful next time." He said walking away.

He walked back down stairs and I closed my door again. "Braiden, you've got to get out of here." I told him opening up the window again and pulling him in.

"No, babe, it's time we tell them. We can't hide our love any longer. It's killing me." He said. "Okay, love, if that's what you want to do. We'll do it." I told him.

"Lets do it." He said taking my hand and walking downstairs.

"Mamma, Daddy, brothers. Can I talk to you guys?" I asked them walking into the living room. Mom and dad came in from the kitchen and sat down. "Hey, Braiden, where were you?" Toby asked him. "I was upstairs." He replied

"What is it?" Mom asked me. "Okay, I'm not sure how accepting you guys will be but... Braiden and I have been secretly dating for the last year." I told them looking down.

"What?" Riley and Connor asked standing up quickly. "You dated our sister after we told you not to?" Riley shouted.

"Ri, calm down." I told him. "Braiden, I thought we were clear that you couldn't date Bailey!" Connor shouted also. "Connor stop yelling!" I told him.

"Boys calm down. Lets give them a chance to explain." My mom said. "Bailey..." She trailed off telling me to tell what's been going on. "Mom, there's nothing to explain. I love him." I cried.

Braiden took his thumb and wiped the tear away. "Bailey, you're too young to know what love is." Dad said. "How could you say that? I love him. I always have!" I cried more.

"Well, we'll talk about this tomorrow. I think everyone needs some sleep." Mom said standing up and walking out, the others following close behind her.

"I should go." Braiden sighed. "I love you, Braiden. I don't care what my family says. I want to be with you for the rest of my life!" I told him. "I love you, too. We will be together for the rest of our lives. I promise." He said kissing me.

"I'll see you later, baby." He said standing up. I walked him to the door and watched him drive away.

I walked back upstairs and changed into pajamas and crawled into bed.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. "Bailey, can I come in?" I heard one of my brothers ask. "Are you going to yell at me about Braiden?" I asked whoever it was. "No, I'm not." He said. "Come in." I told him.

"I just want to say I think it's cool. You know, you and Braiden. I knew there was something between you two. You guys are cute together." Toby said sitting down on my bed.

Toby and I have always been the closest out of all our siblings. He's my baby brother. "Thanks, little bro. But, I don't think that will change the fact that the others don't accept us dating." I sighed letting tears fall again.

"I'm sorry about them." He said laying down with me. "It's fine. I guess. Thanks for not blowing it out of proportion." I told him. "No problem. I don't see the problem with you guys dating." He told me. "Me and you both kid. Me and you both." I said.

"I'll let you get some sleep. I know it's been a rough day." He said kissing my cheek and walking out, closing the door behind him.

A few minutes later, I was sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter!!! What'd you guys think?!