Chapter 3

Braiden's POV

Well, it's settled. We're running away. I wouldn't call it running away though, we're both considered adults.

"Babe." Bailey said, poking my cheek. "What?" I laughed. "I'm worried about something. Well, someone, Toby." She said. "What about Toby?" I asked her.

"You know how we've always been really close, I'm just scared he'll freak out if I just disappear one day out of the blue." She said. "I'm sorry, baby. I think he'll understand." I told her kissing her head.

"You ready to go meet Hunter Hayes?" I asked her. "Wait, meet him? What?" She asked excitedly. "Yes." I nodded. "Have I told you that you're the best boyfriend in the entire world?" She asked, kissing me.

"Only when I get you tickets to see Hunter Hayes." I joked. She tells me I'm the best boyfriend all the time. "It's true, you are by far the best boyfriend in the world." She said.

"Lets go." I said, standing up and taking her hand. She gladly walked out of her bedroom with me, passing Connor and Riley. Leaving blank expressions on their faces, like they were in shock to see me with their sister.

"Hey,Braiden." Toby said as we passed him on the stairs. "Hey, little dude." I smiled as we continued walking.

"Wait!" We heard Connor and Riley shout, as they flew down the staircase. "Yes?" Bailey asked her very pissed off brothers. "What are you two doing?" Riley asked us. "I'm taking my girlfriend to see Hunter Hayes in concert." I said.

It feels good not to hide our relationship anymore, even though it does make her brothers extremely mad. I don't care. I'm in love with her, and I'll never cover up my feelings again.

"Did you ask mom and dad?" Connor asked. "I don't have to ask for their permission to leave the house. If you haven't realized, I'm an adult now." Bailey told him. "Now, if you'll excuse us, we have a concert to attend. Come on, Braiden." She said, locking our fingers together as we walked out the front door. Even though it was against their will, we kept walking.

"Their faces were priceless." Bailey laughed after we got in the car. "I know, especially Connor's. I mean, I love him to death, but he is really protective." I told her. "I know, I live with him. Remember my first boyfriend?" She asked me. "Yeah, Jason Simmons. Connor tols him if he hurt you he would take him to Disney World and drown him in splash mountain." I laughed.

"So this concert, is really exclusive. Like really exclusive." I told her once I was driving towards the beach. "Like how exclusive?" She squealed. "Like, I rented out the beach, made some calls to Hunter's managers, and got him to play at the beach for just you." I told her. "You're joking!" She said as a smile spread wide across her face.

"Nope. I'm one-hundred percent serious." I smiled. "What about your friends?" She asked me. "Who says Hunter Hayes isn't my friend? You get to know a guy after calling his managers, bosses, and any possible person to book him for your girlfriend." I said smiling over at her.

"I love you, baby." She said. "I love more, baby." I said pulling into the beach parking lot. "Oh my gosh! Babe, I'm so excited!" She screamed. "Babe, calm down." I chuckled.

We got out of the car, and it hit me, she looked gorgeous. She had on a white top that hugged her torso, a red floral skirt that fell right above her knees, with a red flower clipped in her loosely curled hair, and a pair of white strappy sandals. "Braiden, you've been staring at me for like, two minutes, what's up?" Bailey asked bringing me back from my thoughts. "You look so beautiful." I said placing my hands on her sides.

"Thank you, baby." She said getting on her tip toes to kiss me. "You're welcome, babe." I told her. "Now, shall we go see Hunter Hayes?" I asked her, she smiled and nodded. "Baby, this is the sweetest thing ever!" She told me. "Anything for you. I know it's been hard on you since we told your brothers." I told her, smiling.